tpp23201

Smack It Jr. Popper

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

My favorite springtime popper is the Smack It Jr from Stillwater Lures. It is 3 3/4 " long, 3/4 Oz., and rattles. So far I cannot find any at any tackle shop or online. Anyone have an idea of a popper that is similar that they found very productive?

1 hour ago, tpp23201 said:

My favorite springtime popper is the Smack It Jr from Stillwater Lures. It is 3 3/4 " long, 3/4 Oz., and rattles. So far I cannot find any at any tackle shop or online. Anyone have an idea of a popper that is similar that they found very productive?

Hogy lures (direct) though they may be out of inventory at the moment for the charter grade series "smack it" style poppers.

16 mins ago, Bogey said:

Sometimes The Surfcsaster has them, they usually arrive in march 

Heard here ... they were going out of business?

7 hours ago, tpp23201 said:

Storm rattling chug bug is close. Don’t underestimate the small 1/2oz and 3/4 oz creek chub striper strikes. I realize they have no rattles but their size makes them very productive especially in the  spring back waters. Old school maybe but they can be very hot in chrome especially.