willcodfish

should be 28''-34 15/16ths''

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Thanks Fitzy. I guess I was wondering if it was 34 inches still. Either way it would seem like the slot would not do any good if they can take anything 34/35 inches and over.

Why not make it even easier on yourself and set your own limit. If I keep a bass it'll be between 28" and 30". I don't need anything larger unless it's a clear bleeder. I'd rather get out on my kayak and take a few sea bass or fluke for dinner anyways.

The question isnt probably relevant to most of us.  But ill bet you $100 that  half of us will need to discuss this with at least one goog while fishing this year.  Knowlege is power, but sometimes a curse.

1 hour ago, pogie_boy said:

The question isnt probably relevant to most of us.  But ill bet you $100 that  half of us will need to discuss this with at least one goog while fishing this year.  Knowlege is power, but sometimes a curse.

That's a good point.

4 hours ago, pogie_boy said:

thats exactly my point on both ..ty sir