HugeDinghy

Bought a new TV

Rate this topic

93 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

It’s been awhile. What a pain in the ass. You can basically spend as much as you want. 

Or as little as you want and still get a fantastic picture. Prices are all over the place. I just got a 40" Fire TV for the bedroom for $99.00. Beautiful clarity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, bospa357 said:

Or as little as you want and still get a fantastic picture. Prices are all over the place. I just got a 40" Fire TV for the bedroom for $99.00. Beautiful clarity. 

I gave up and just grabbed a mid grade  one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stopped at Walmart yesterday (to buy rubber bands of all things) and swung by the electronics dept. 65” 4K smart TV for $450. Couldn’t believe how low the prices were. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I gave up and just grabbed a mid grade  one. 

That's what I said. I started reading all the shat on TV's. Got way too complicated. I said fuq it and bought the cheap one. It's only the bedroom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I have to paint so I didn’t even check. What do they get for a wall mount, fifty or sixty beans? 

Not even. $20 - $30 if you don't need it to swivel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I have to paint so I didn’t even check. What do they get for a wall mount, fifty or sixty beans? 

home depot has one for 20$ it's extendable and works great...get one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

Stopped at Walmart yesterday (to buy rubber bands of all things) and swung by the electronics dept. 65” 4K smart TV for $450. Couldn’t believe how low the prices were. 

My wife actually came home with that TV a few weeks ago.   Picture is great and price was hard to beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

My wife actually came home with that TV a few weeks ago.   Picture is great and price was hard to beat.

I wish my wife would buy a TV or anything besides Victoria Secrets and shoes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.