Birthday gift 2020

Rate this topic

Jobarbosa

23 hours ago, Jobarbosa said:

My wife give me this precious gift 

20190331_200046.jpg.744621e9c83cbe6a78daf6ee40356e87.jpg

Happy birthday, great fishing rod/gift

1 hour ago, beret said:

Guys not familiar with rods spec'd out like this..........where would you use a 11' fast action rod rated 6 - 12 oz...........my arms hurts just thinking about throwing anything like that...........

The canal throwing heavy jigs on a moon tide.

troll #122  <*)))<

5 hours ago, beret said:

Guys not familiar with rods spec'd out like this..........where would you use a 11' fast action rod rated 6 - 12 oz...........my arms hurts just thinking about throwing anything like that...........

The rating is deceptive. You would think that a rod rated at 6-12 would be an inflexible broomstick however this isn't the case. It will throw and work topwaters or large plugs just as well as it throws heavy jigs. Its a very versatile rod for somewhere like the canal where big currents and big fish are in play.

Chasing false echoes

Send lawyers, guns, and money - Zevon

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - Thompson 

DITCH TROLL 333

On 2/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, beret said:

Yeah, I was thinking bait caster.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:23 PM, beret said:

Hi, sorry I just read better now.

This rod is for jigging 5oz lure, I used savage brand. With this rod is easy to fishing all night with this weight deeper lure.

I like to fish on CANAL Cape Cod

Edited by Jobarbosa

On 2/13/2020 at 6:23 PM, beret said:

Thanks Jobarosa........I a NJ beach guy and fish a St Croix Legend 10'6 3/4 - 4 oz..........never throw anything over 3oz if I do not have to........an Ava 47 in a noreaster is enough for me......tight lines.

This summer,  schedule a weekend to fishing on CANAL of Cape Cod, will be a good experience. The powerful water force you to use a big lures on high tide.

You will catch bigger like this, thi baby still there, me and my father release it. I hooked it on tail, big fighting.

20190704_025316.jpg