m12d78

missing members

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I haven’t seen those guys since the 9th Street weakfish blitz of ‘86. I think one of them hung up his bucktail on a pylon. The current was too strong and he only had one good leg. 

6 mins ago, ged said:

I haven’t seen those guys since the 9th Street weakfish blitz of ‘86. I think one of them hung up his bucktail on a pylon. The current was too strong and he only had one good leg. 

For a Luau not even a Chunk

39 mins ago, ASrod said:

One dude I haven’t seen on here in a long time is Space. But I speak with him quite often so at least I know he has a pulse :laugh: 

@Space is hiding out in PA trying me forms of back door stimulation, and taking care of atleast 30 cats.

40 mins ago, Grayson said:

@Space is hiding out in PA trying me forms of back door stimulation, and taking care of atleast 30 cats.

South Jersey*

I don’t know Roguewave but what I remember he got pissed of on a thread a while back and said see ya. If memory serves me but I could be wrong. 

On 2/8/2020 at 4:13 PM, prican1 said:

Lockbox is doing good, spoke to him a month ago all is well with him. 

Glad to hear that.  I would like to see him sell more of his stock, even if he covers them with hard as nails and doesn't post a picture.  He is a good egg.

6 mins ago, KurtGett said:

Glad to hear that.  I would like to see him sell more of his stock, even if he covers them with hard as nails and doesn't post a picture.  He is a good egg.

yes,me too..great post :)

You all drove one of the best guys on here off. Marty . Miss his comments daily. For those wondering he is doing well.

On 2/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, Space said:

South Jersey*

Potato////Potato

Tomato/////tomato

I miss ancient mariner...................the stories he would tell..........stunk of legend.....

Lots of awesome members got sucked in and do nothing but get their pubes all knotted up in the PG ....They're trying to beat Cal Ripkins record it seems.....Only instead of baseball....it's trolling for the 4 outnumbered liberals........At least they're getting exercise....As it seems to be their only form of raising their heart rates.    Lots of BeenGay used since they don't stretch before patting themselves on the back...after every post....(click on that forum....you can smell it)