HighEndHooker

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever seen on the beach?

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, MaxKatt said:

Fishing Sandy Hook.   50 yards away I see a guy floundering like he's drowning.  Another guy runs in, drags him out, starts trying to give him mouth-to-mouth.  

Turns out, first guy wasn't drowning, he was a drunk with a prosthetic leg.  He pops the leg off and starts beating his rescuer with the leg, and they really get into it.  And it's Gunnison, so both guys are naked.  Cops show up.  I had a couple rods with bait spiked, and both go down simultaneously with fish.  

I grabbed the nearest rod.  Turns out one of the cops was a fisherman, and he can't resist taking the other.  We both beached our fish, and the cops take off with two naked drunks, a wooden leg, and the fish they caught on my rod.  

I didn't get a hit the rest of the afternoon, but really I felt it was worth coming out that day.  

What is this!!??

17 hours ago, Sudsy said:

About 10 years ago on a warm late spring pre-dawn morning in NoMon.

I'd been fishing one of our club tournaments and was going on at least 24 hours with no sleep, to say the least I was doing the half zombie thing. Was going from spot to spot trying to track down a bite. Totally in my own zone not paying attention to anything

Decided to have a go behind the Ocean Hilton Hotel in Long Branch.

I park, grab my rod, cross over the boardwalk and walk down onto the beach. False Dawn is just starting and there was a thick fog rolling in off the water swirling around on the beach. I'm stumbling down towards the water when I realize I'm not alone, in fact there are lots of people there - and something isn't quite right...................

As the sky begins to brighten up I realize that I'm surrounded by between 50 and 100 midgets - I **** you not! There must have been a convention or something at the conference center. By far the single most surreal moment I've ever experienced.

There were all different shapes and sizes fading in and out of view in the half light and mist.

One with a perfectly normal upper body and little stubby midget legs, his hands drug in the sand as he walked, a whole pack of tiny little midget children playing tag, one with a really twisted back was fishing, a midget couple making out on a blanket....................

No one even acknowledged the fact that I was there walking through the middle of the crowd. It was as though I was completely invisible - the scene was something right out of a Salvador Dali film with me in a starring role on the edge of a complete freak out.

u reached the land of lillaput gulliver...lol...

9 mins ago, catatonic said:

That was the interesting part.....they all casually sat there and watched rather than swim away or head to shore.

Suicidal, masochistic seals :eek:

8 hours ago, Angler #1 said:

Back in another time when I roamed the surf at one of my favorite haunts during an evening tide for plugging . It was just prior to the sun setting and we just had a small amount of light I waded  out into the water and was plugging away waiting for a nice smash , I observe someone on the beach I was out in the low water perhaps 6 00 feet from shore . I kept on fishing and every once in awhile I would look behind me to see where this person was walking in the water. I said great I will soon have some one else fishing with me. The viable light was becoming less and less and as this person approached me all I could see was an outline of the person against the on cumming moon brightness. I could see this person appearing to be swimming towards me and I turn around to say hello and this person stands up in the water. I was up to my waist in the waders . Up out of the water comes this complete hard body  with not a stitch of clothes and begins a conversation in asking what I was doing . I told here I was fishing and she tells me that she had always wanted to fish and could I teach her . So I began to show here the basic of plugging with a spinning reel and how to make the plug work on top and how she would understand if she was doing it properly or not. Eventually I would ask why she had no clothes on and she tells me that they restrict how she is able to move and likes to be bear. She had been at a party and the people who brought her left without her. I ask do you need a ride to get home which was in down town boston and she said of course.. Well I decided to take here home and walk back to the shore, she picks up her clothes and gets into my car at the time . She tells me where in Boston she lived and then falls asleep in my lap , not to wake up until I had her approximately where she lived. She hands me her phone number and jumps out of the car still with no clothes on and heads into her apartment , which was near Mass.General Hospital . That would be the one and only time I would see such  A strange night indeed.

Darn. You blew it! 

I fished with a guy for about 4 hours that was fishing with an Atom Swimmer with the front hooks pinning his hat to his ear, his ear to his head and the back hooks buried in the back of his head.   The bass were in good.  It was not my Atom Swimmer.

After one of the big storms, I went fishing at Pt Judith and the whole beach front was littered with dead dog fish, Huge ones ranging up to 3-4ft. Never seen anything like it before. 

On 2/9/2020 at 7:26 AM, ged said:

3) Deer swimming across the canal. They try to go straight across but end up down current and exhausted. Resting on the riprap

2) Sturgeon breaching at the mouth of the Merrimack River (in the ocean)

1) About 15 years ago I saw Ron Jeremy and 2 beautiful women walking the service road on the east end of the canal

Not to ruin the magic, but for the past 10 years I cant tell you how many sturgeon I have seen jumping in the ocean and joppa. Wonderful to see so many. The coolest is when three or 4 jump all together. 

I got two good ones from just last year..

Fishing a popular jersey bridge spot a women jumps out of the passenger seat of a mustang and starts yammering about how she is a mermaid and she is going to jump in and i'm going to watch her swim.  This was probably 1-2am.  This went on for a little while, and she was walking the pipe and was literally going to jump into a ripping tide..  Finally she stopped yammering about a mermaid and got down.  That was weird.

Next was i was going for a nice exercise walk in august just playing around on sandy hook, and i stumble on the backside of the hook, and there is literally a 70+yr old man in a bright red thong just suntanning himself.  He gets up and walks around and then back to tanning.  It so disturbing.  

If you know the area, it's a good 25 minute walk from civilization so you don't plan on seeing weird **** like that

1 hour ago, fvgourami3 said:

Not to ruin the magic, but for the past 10 years I cant tell you how many sturgeon I have seen jumping in the ocean and joppa. Wonderful to see so many. The coolest is when three or 4 jump all together. 

Caught this may 23rd 2016 fishing for schoolies on race point beach.

EAE548A8-D8C3-4BB9-8DE1-B00D0F3E3749.png

2 hours ago, catatonic said:

Caught this may 23rd 2016 fishing for schoolies on race point beach.

EAE548A8-D8C3-4BB9-8DE1-B00D0F3E3749.png

nice, yeah we have hooked some 100 plus pounders through the years dredging flies etc. try not to take them out of the water, just an fyi. by no means do i mean to start an internet argument, i just learned that reg as they have been so abundant around here. 

A 6 guy orgy on the Asbury Park beach at 3 AM near the Berkely Carteret hotel at 3 AM in the hot summer of 82. My fishing buddy  and I walked on the beach and saw @#$% no man should ever witness. I only wish we had cell phones with cameras back then..

38 mins ago, fvgourami3 said:

nice, yeah we have hooked some 100 plus pounders through the years dredging flies etc. try not to take them out of the water, just an fyi. by no means do i mean to start an internet argument, i just learned that reg as they have been so abundant around here. 

Yup....I didn’t know not to at the time.....put it right back in and it swam away.