HighEndHooker

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever seen on the beach?

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

Back in another time when I roamed the surf at one of my favorite haunts during an evening tide for plugging . It was just prior to the sun setting and we just had a small amount of light I waded  out into the water and was plugging away waiting for a nice smash , I observe someone on the beach I was out in the low water perhaps 6 00 feet from shore . I kept on fishing and every once in awhile I would look behind me to see where this person was walking in the water. I said great I will soon have some one else fishing with me. The viable light was becoming less and less and as this person approached me all I could see was an outline of the person against the on cumming moon brightness. I could see this person appearing to be swimming towards me and I turn around to say hello and this person stands up in the water. I was up to my waist in the waders . Up out of the water comes this complete hard body  with not a stitch of clothes and begins a conversation in asking what I was doing . I told here I was fishing and she tells me that she had always wanted to fish and could I teach her . So I began to show here the basic of plugging with a spinning reel and how to make the plug work on top and how she would understand if she was doing it properly or not. Eventually I would ask why she had no clothes on and she tells me that they restrict how she is able to move and likes to be bear. She had been at a party and the people who brought her left without her. I ask do you need a ride to get home which was in down town boston and she said of course.. Well I decided to take here home and walk back to the shore, she picks up her clothes and gets into my car at the time . She tells me where in Boston she lived and then falls asleep in my lap , not to wake up until I had her approximately where she lived. She hands me her phone number and jumps out of the car still with no clothes on and heads into her apartment , which was near Mass.General Hospital . That would be the one and only time I would see such  A strange night indeed.

30 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

She hands me her phone number and jumps out of the car still with no clothes on and heads into her apartment , which was near Mass.General Hospital . That would be the one and only time I would see such  A strange night indeed.

But did you call her?

6 hours ago, glos said:

Doesnt matter, I still dont have children.

Which surprises none of us

5 hours ago, Jason B said:

At first I thought you were talking about Jersey,  but than I remembered, Jersey would have the decency of kicking the crap out of you for doing something like that.

Miami isn't apart of the USA or FL, it's a part of Cuba. You have to watch you back down there. A lot of people are packing.

Why wouldn't you think San Fran? I thought that people do that everyday over there.....

Fishing with a buddy just north of high head in Truro (seal city)

We see a women in a bikini walking towards us filming a seal swimming along 5 ft from shore.....they both get near us and she tells us she’s been following it for over a mile and it’s “birthing” so she’s video taping, waiting for the baby seal to be born....we regretfully informed her that the pink sack trailing  behind it wasn’t a placenta but it’s guts....she looked at us like we were idiots .....whitey finished it off about 50 yards up the beach from us when the seal went out a little deeper.......the tourist lady was not impressed 

AFF91C63-1A7A-4C20-9F36-D1940BAC3606.jpeg

4 hours ago, ne_dan said:

But did you call her?

THat is an interesting question, The answer is no however temptation almost got the best part of me. Its not often you find yourself in such a situation > my family life was very good during that time period , although it did cross my mind

5 hours ago, CLFish5 said:

All you lucky guys with naked women randomly coming up to you...I usually get deer or some weird critter...

I get a lot of skunks and rats :howdy:

4 hours ago, catatonic said:

Fishing with a buddy just north of high head in Truro (seal city)

We see a women in a bikini walking towards us filming a seal swimming along 5 ft from shore.....they both get near us and she tells us she’s been following it for over a mile and it’s “birthing” so she’s video taping, waiting for the baby seal to be born....we regretfully informed her that the pink sack trailing  behind it wasn’t a placenta but it’s guts....she looked at us like we were idiots .....whitey finished it off about 50 yards up the beach from us when the seal went out a little deeper.......the tourist lady was not impressed 

AFF91C63-1A7A-4C20-9F36-D1940BAC3606.jpeg

You saw the shark take it? That's two parts scary and impressive.

7 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

You saw the shark take it? That's two parts scary and impressive.

Yup.....hit it like a freight train.

we see sharks out here on the tip of the cape pretty often now.....watched this whole scene a couple years ago...... the seal made it  to the beach before dying and my friend found this tooth a few feet from the dead seal.

6D377353-6F82-4EDF-84FB-036FF4ADE4DE.jpeg

1EE51107-58F4-49BE-8528-907E64A206A3.jpeg

4E91D93C-322C-4497-8D54-F20B28233CA2.jpeg

Thats pretty intense. As a guy who now primarily wetsuits or deep wades around the upper cape it gives me pause. Our shark population is not as of yet as heavy as the outer cape but you would be crazy to think they're aren't some now cruising through Vinyard Sound and Buzzards Bay.

Its also interesting to see the other seals seemingly unbothered and "casually" swimming around as one of them is currently being chewed on.

11 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

Thats pretty intense. As a guy who now primarily wetsuits or deep wades around the upper cape it gives me pause. Our shark population is not as of yet as heavy as the outer cape but you would be crazy to think they're aren't some now cruising through Vinyard Sound and Buzzards Bay.

Its also interesting to see the other seals seemingly unbothered and "casually" swimming around as one of them is currently being chewed on.

That's why you always hunt and swim with a fatter and slower partner :th:

13 mins ago, Sandbar1 said:

That was the interesting part.....they all casually sat there and watched rather than swim away or head to shore.