HighEndHooker

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever seen on the beach?

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

I once saw a guy wearing a wife-beater take off his pants to take a squatting crap on the beach. I gave him a dirty look, he gave me the finger as he was turding. He then smashed a 24 pack of miller high life glass bottles into the rocks. Needless to say, he left all his trash on the beach including used toilet paper blowing in the wind. The woman left a used diaper full of orange baby diarrhea.

Sandy hook/Gunnisen Beach/Drunks/ Yea anything can happen but that is a great story. Got nuthing like that.

Saw a deer swim out of ocean onto beach in Monmouth Beach.

Stumbled into some photo shoot on back side of Sandy Hook. She was completely naked and 3 others were with high end camera's. I fished through the scene.    

Had a fat old man one indian summer day in October on Sandy Hook strip all clothes off, waddle down to wear I was casting, scare the crap out of me, and ask what I was fishing for. I told him Bluefish and if planned on going in the ocean, they have teeth so be careful.

The best was a mother and baby whale that were 50 feet off Little Monmouth beach.That was cool to see.

6 mins ago, Mr. Sophistication said:

I once saw a guy wearing a wife-beater take off his pants to take a squatting crap on the beach. I gave him a dirty look, he gave me the finger as he was turding. He then smashed a 24 pack of miller high life glass bottles into the rocks. Needless to say, he left all his trash on the beach including used toilet paper blowing in the wind. The woman left a used diaper full of orange baby diarrhea.

Were all suffering through your experience now. Thanks.

24 mins ago, Mr. Sophistication said:

If you want to experience it for real. Spend a week down in Miami. It's savage.

We got Fire Island. Their better half.

Posted (edited) · Report post

About 10 years ago on a warm late spring pre-dawn morning in NoMon.

I'd been fishing one of our club tournaments and was going on at least 24 hours with no sleep, to say the least I was doing the half zombie thing. Was going from spot to spot trying to track down a bite. Totally in my own zone not paying attention to anything

Decided to have a go behind the Ocean Hilton Hotel in Long Branch.

I park, grab my rod, cross over the boardwalk and walk down onto the beach. False Dawn is just starting and there was a thick fog rolling in off the water swirling around on the beach. I'm stumbling down towards the water when I realize I'm not alone, in fact there are lots of people there - and something isn't quite right...................

As the sky begins to brighten up I realize that I'm surrounded by between 50 and 100 midgets - I **** you not! There must have been a convention or something at the conference center. By far the single most surreal moment I've ever experienced.

There were all different shapes and sizes fading in and out of view in the half light and mist.

One with a perfectly normal upper body and little stubby midget legs, his hands drug in the sand as he walked, a whole pack of tiny little midget children playing tag, one with a really twisted back was fishing, a midget couple making out on a blanket....................

No one even acknowledged the fact that I was there walking through the middle of the crowd. It was as though I was completely invisible - the scene was something right out of a Salvador Dali film with me in a starring role on the edge of a complete freak out.

Edited by Sudsy

24th May 1994, fish alone at night at the Breakwater Parada (Mandurah River Mouth, Perth). Arrive there abt 9pm, so start to unload my tackles n walk to my spot. Start fishing 9:15pm, not a soul there (usually pack with a few Anglers). No bites, even the bait was un-touch for the whole few hours

After midnight, fog started to come in from the beach area. Suddenly hear some voices from the opposite rockwall (about 15-20m apart from my spot). Then I can see some Anglers, mostly old timer. Funny things was I am 100% sure there was no one there when I arrived. Can see them using the old school Alvey reels n rods. They started to reel in their catch like no tomorrow and laughter can be heard from the opposite side. My side, not even a single bite. May be should have drive another 20+minutes to the opposite rockwall.

Suddenly, one of them stand n look at me. Give me the signed to reel in my line, I thought my line caught with his line at the river mouth.  When I was about to take my rod to reel in, line started to peel off my reel hard. Fish on for the first time that night, fought the fish hard for about 20 minutes and manage to land my fish. A surprise huge Mulloway was on my hook, I would had estimate about 22-24kg (my biggest Mulloway ever). I was so happy that I can stop dancing n laugh, look at the opposite site to show the old timers my big catch. Although the fogs were still there, I still can see them all smile, give me a thumb up n wave at me.

After unhook the fish, a bit hesitate to release the fish (my biggest Mulloway, oh man really want to show my mates about this fish) but finally release the beauty back to the river mouth. Fog started to go, look at the opposite again THERE WAS NO SIGN OF THE OLD TIMER ANGLERS. A cool chill wind start to blow and my bones seem to freeze. I don't know if they were real at the opposite site or what. I start to pack my things and decided to call it a night.

Next day, told my mates about my experience from last night but they laught and don't believe my story, was a bit piss off about that.  After few days, went into a tackle store near Mandurah, chat with the owner and decided to bring up my story at the river mouth. He told me that was not unusual, some other Anglers also experience that before but one of them ask me to reel in my line and a fish was actually there was something new to him too. He said many many years ago there were some Anglers caught by a huge wave and drown there. May be they were there still enjoy fishing at the rockwall. 

Still went back to the rockwall to fish, but never see the old timers anymore. How I remember the date? It was my 19th birthday. Tight line everyone.

7 hours ago, Mr. Sophistication said:

At first I thought you were talking about Jersey,  but than I remembered, Jersey would have the decency of kicking the crap out of you for doing something like that.

3) Deer swimming across the canal. They try to go straight across but end up down current and exhausted. Resting on the riprap

2) Sturgeon breaching at the mouth of the Merrimack River (in the ocean)

1) About 15 years ago I saw Ron Jeremy and 2 beautiful women walking the service road on the east end of the canal