HighEndHooker

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever seen on the beach?

Rate this topic

108 posts in this topic

I have a few. I’ve run into black bears, people gettin it on a few times, and countless possible alien encounters lol I was one time fishing a hickory shad blitz in September in Ocean County NJ. Birds are going absolutely crazy, I’m tossing light tackle jigs and talking shop with my buddy. A guy comes over the dunes wearing a cowboy hat, jeans, and cowboy boots, no shirt. He catches 4 hickory shad and puts them in his pockets lol 1 in each front and 1 in each back, and just walks off the beach. It was just one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen.

this past year October south shore ocean beach catching small bass 9am 50/60 year old European female walks down to waters edge takes ALL her clothes off walks over to me and asks is there any sharks around " no but the water is chilly " she jumps in waves beating her up gets out walks over her hair full of sand and says its a little rough and leaves  

3 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Fishing Sandy Hook.   50 yards away I see a guy floundering like he's drowning.  Another guy runs in, drags him out, starts trying to give him mouth-to-mouth.  

Turns out, first guy wasn't drowning, he was a drunk with a prosthetic leg.  He pops the leg off and starts beating his rescuer with the leg, and they really get into it.  And it's Gunnison, so both guys are naked.  Cops show up.  I had a couple rods with bait spiked, and both go down simultaneously with fish.  

I grabbed the nearest rod.  Turns out one of the cops was a fisherman, and he can't resist taking the other.  We both beached our fish, and the cops take off with two naked drunks, a wooden leg, and the fish they caught on my rod.  

I didn't get a hit the rest of the afternoon, but really I felt it was worth coming out that day.  

Sounds like a bad dream.

6 hours ago, HighEndHooker said:

I have a few. I’ve run into black bears, people gettin it on a few times, and countless possible alien encounters lol I was one time fishing a hickory shad blitz in September in Ocean County NJ. Birds are going absolutely crazy, I’m tossing light tackle jigs and talking shop with my buddy. A guy comes over the dunes wearing a cowboy hat, jeans, and cowboy boots, no shirt. He catches 4 hickory shad and puts them in his pockets lol 1 in each front and 1 in each back, and just walks off the beach. It was just one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen.

UFO's or Aliens? There a difference.......:eek::worms:

Occasionally I'll find entire outfits, usually women's above the high tide mark without a soul in sight. I can only assume the owners walked away naked......

Surfcasting during a full moon on Plum Island.  All the animals came out and didn't care I was there.  I felt like an uninvited guest at a party in a very foreign country.   

Fishing one of the free beaches  and there's always she candy but first she was topless and bosoms all sun tan oiled up then her boyfriend pulls his shorts down and oils up his butt cheeks,soon after that they get the bathing suits back on and starts fishing for the snappers and he's baiting his line with them catches 3 keeper fluke and they leave.

These are all great, but so far MaxKatt's is in the lead, IMO.

I was fishing a popular river mouth an hour before generally produces, and noticed a smell and what I thought were the remains of sandcastles and rake marks. Soon I saw a black bear, back 30 yards in the brush, peeking its head over a fallen tree. I tried to keep fishing but was paranoid, kept rubber necking. Eventually, the first guy to show up at the usual time (a couple hrs into the drop), walks over and asks if I'm okay. "Ahhh, I ain't catching, you want this spot"? I said and walked away. He commenced to casting from where I was standing. Nobody got mauled.