kombi_rs

Visser Reels

Rate this topic

123 posts in this topic

They no longer have “fowl lube detection” If I cannot detect duck and goose lube I am not interested. 

8 mins ago, Drew C. said:

Do they come with a free watch?

Who cares what time it is if you don’t know where the bird lube is?

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, ThrowinPlugs said:

They're nice but for a little more you can have a VS... less if used. I'll wait for some serious reviews.

I will probably buy the first one I see. I don’t have a reel with a pentium drag that keeps the spool in the correct position as the drag washer wear. 

(All kidding aside I will probably buy one and strip it down)

Edited by ged

It’s a nice watch. The main problem is the wristband for my small wrist I had to remove all the inserts and it’s a tight fit but works, with no extra play in band it’s a pain in the a** to take off. It’s a special occasion watch for me.

1E1FD515-996E-46C0-9AD5-6BBE57A4F45F.jpeg

Pretty slick website, will be interested to see reviews and actually handle one. As a lefty, being able to switch retrieve is a huge selling point alone

I infer that any noncompete agreement restraining Rob Koelwyn has lapsed.

Wee bit of deceptive advertising there. The new facility that's under construction will be used for "final checkout before shipping." Sharing a building with a different shop that's equipped with the "latest CNC machines" doesn't mean much if the reels are being made elsewhere, and it may tempt RK to constantly tinker with modifications. Ditch Jigger used to joke about his doing that .... so, we'll have to wait and see.