Chris long

Orders from China. Should I cancel them due to the corona virus?

Rate this topic

74 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

so,what did you do?

HH

I canceled.  Prob shouldn’t be taking a chance on reels from China anyhow. Idk,  I saw this Cameroon reel for $130 bucks and it looked pretty good. Ht500. Lots of SSBB and I would only use 3-4 times a year.  So figured I’d give it a shot and see. Has good reviews as well. But I can get a speed master for less than double that so that’s what I’m gonna do! 

4 hours ago, Chris long said:

I canceled.  Prob shouldn’t be taking a chance on reels from China anyhow. Idk,  I saw this Cameroon reel for $130 bucks and it looked pretty good. Ht500. Lots of SSBB and I would only use 3-4 times a year.  So figured I’d give it a shot and see. Has good reviews as well. But I can get a speed master for less than double that so that’s what I’m gonna do! 

wow,,,okay then.

HH

4 hours ago, Chris long said:

speedmaster -2 or the winch?

HH

3 hours ago, Heavy Hooksetter said:

speedmaster -2 or the winch?

HH

I actually just bought the Avet SX 5:3:1 left hand.  Love the reel and got a good deal at 165.00 never used   

7 hours ago, Chris long said:

SPM 16 2

Excellent choice,buddy  just got the SPM 12 II  and looks pretty solid and comparable to my Talica's and for half the price. No anodized aluminum like the Talica's just painted finish not sure how well that'll hold up,also the lever drag isn't solid aluminum it's hollow instead but everything else seems to check out.blindfolded you couldn't tell between the two. I have the 8 II,12II,16 II Talica's and was impressed with the speedmaster 16 II.