LB

Fishing the outflow in Lacey

Rate this topic

92 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

11 hours ago, HighEndHooker said:

Everyone’s reminiscing, but I remember posting a photo of a bass there in in January a bunch of years back, and getting torn apart because the season was closed :why:

Wasn't most of the issue the picture? And that you claimed you caught smallmouth, largemouth, and pike in "brackish" water there? :laugh:

Edited by PhilCVG

10 hours ago, HighEndHooker said:

Everyone’s reminiscing, but I remember posting a photo of a bass there in in January a bunch of years back, and getting torn apart because the season was closed :why:

Well, what you do under the radar is one thing, when you announce you're doing something illegally is quite another.  Did you actually expect to come on a fishing site and get praised for that post? 

On 2/9/2020 at 1:50 PM, adams54 said:

Not racist...isnt sad that everything needs to be prefaced with that? I dont really play that game....anyway...saw some Asians loading short fluke in a cooler at an inlet in november. Or maybe late october. Told them fluke season is closed. They said theyre not fluke but sundials. What a load of BS. Regardless they knew I was onto them and they left shortly after. 9 out of 10 poachers i see are asian.

Those "Asians" keeping short fluke weren't the ones who overcrowded this spot though, so if it's not racist to randomly throw that into this conversation, it certainly is stupid.

12 hours ago, HighEndHooker said:

Who said anything about January? If I was there Jan-March1 then I was perch fishing. Carry on

26 mins ago, stranded1 said:

Those "Asians" keeping short fluke weren't the ones who overcrowded this spot though, so if it's not racist to randomly throw that into this conversation, it certainly is stupid.

Maybe it was stupid to bring it up.

Edited by adams54
Dumb

11 mins ago, DragonsLax48 said:

Who said anything about January? If I was there Jan-March1 then I was perch fishing. Carry on

Silly you, you should have been targeting smallies. 

Had alot of fun back there back in the day. I remember that one cedar tree on the path. It was perfect. 

Monster weakfish in the early 90's, Gator blues, keeper bass.......

Nothing lasts forever.....

On 2/13/2020 at 7:24 AM, PhilCVG said:

Wasn't most of the issue the picture? And that you claimed you caught smallmouth, largemouth, and pike in "brackish" water there? :laugh:

Nah that was another time on a north jersey river lol we were just out catching keeper sized bass and pike last week :rav:

Edited by HighEndHooker

Went last March just to have a look see and wet a line, 1st thing I noticed was shallow water that use to be deep channel that set up a perfect rip. 2nd was current running the wrong way, WHAT?!?!

On 2/9/2020 at 1:07 PM, Local24 SSP said:

Miss that place. I would pick those radioactive fish over the river rats on March 1. Taking the walk from either side of the mouth in early March would almost always produce big numbers. Only ventured west of 9 a handful of times. Security or the police would always chase me out. 

Bob, you got your yak ready?! Less then 3 weeks now.... 

Move around nothing to see here :laugh: