unskunk

SB Square Win

Rate this topic

44 posts in this topic

10% standard practice around here. I never had to worry about it though because I never win. 

Pool guy has to collect all the monies, make a video of the numbers being selected, etc.

Ends up being more work than serving breakfast at the diner.

Lol, I do have a video of me pressing the button to generate the numbers in case anyone bitched.

39 mins ago, Shaky said:

:laugh::laugh: Do they still have them. Haven’t heard that since the old dragnet

:laugh: I just saw a re-run the other day and Friday actually said it. Same as you, hadn’t heard it in decades.

11 mins ago, charloots said:

:laugh: I just saw a re-run the other day and Friday actually said it. Same as you, hadn’t heard it in decades.

Joe Friday, a cops cop. LAPD retired badge 714 and Webb was buried with full police honors

my favorite was the pilot I think. Guy, ‘a killing women when they catch him I think it was Gannon who asked “why did you kill them” he said they asked me to. 

How so? They said they’d rather be dead than be with me :laugh:

15 hours ago, Tom T said:

With us, that is true.  But I do think it is a regional thing.  All my NY buddies say 10% minimum, and that it is expected.

You'd be better off setting up super bowl pools for the jews than you are setting up fishing trips for these jag offs.  

I originated a block pool in work, I personally couldn't run it because of my job. $100 a block the organizer got 10% off the top that way everyone paid into the tip. If you wanted add more that was on you. The one flaw was the organizer was using the tip to buy blocks,I felt I was playing against my own money. 

1 hour ago, charloots said:

Btw: that show was magnificently horrible. :laugh: probably cost them $150 an episode to produce it.

Fun fact; That scene at the end of every show with the sweaty hands banging the stamp to mark the episode with the 'Mark VII Limited'  ID that was the name of the production company that made the show which was owned by Jack Webb and it was him doing it :laugh:. Cheap Bastard.