willcodfish

true show this weekend

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

went last year was ok kinda small gonna try it again this year..has anyone heard on a vendor list/count ..my buddy from lights out be there setting up..havent heard much else..anyone else gonna check it out.believe gansette surf club has one too anyone been to that one..is it worth the ride..thnks for feedback if u have some appreciate it

I'm helping a friend over the weekend with a booth there. Never been there before. I'll see if I can get some info for you and post.

I just googled - capt. mel true fishnet charters who runs this show. on his website there is a link to the tried and true fishing expo with all information.

I’ll be there for TowBoatUS. Discount on new and renewed memberships. $60 off unlimited, $50 off unlimited gold. Stop by. I’m also doing a seminar about on the water towing at 3pm Saturday, 10am Sunday. 

It was a great event last year.  I sold a TON of Lures and random stuff I had kicking around.  Wish I could make this years event as well.   Certainly worth a trip

I have a table where I hope to see everyone!

I'll have some used tackle to sell, good stuff I just don't use anymore.

It will be "Saturday only" for me though...

I'll be there Saturday, I live only 5 minutes from there. Help keep cabin fever at bay.

Just a note for anybody coming from cape or points east heading west on I 195. Take exit 10 [88 south] for 1/4  mile then onto rt 6 west for about 1 mile.

6 hours ago, ged said:

What show is this?

its at whites of westport capt.true outa the cape runs it 2 nd annual was in wareham last year was good for 1st year ..this years should be better now that he got his feet wet ...good time either way to get the itch going

Just now, willcodfish said:

its at whites of westport capt.true outa the cape runs it 2 nd annual was in wareham last year was good for 1st year ..this years should be better now that he got his feet wet ...good time either way to get the itch going

sorry,its this weekend..prob. tid bit of info i shoulda added

8 hours ago, willcodfish said:

sorry,its this weekend..prob. tid bit of info i shoulda added

Whites: 66 State Road, Westport, Ma

I'll be there Saturday, 9am-4pm.

The Show runs on Sunday too...

Attended show Sat morning. Good small show a bit like a downsized MSBA show.

Surprised by good number of people showing up. Tons of used tackle for sale, anybody just starting out or looking for a bargain especially used reels were in abundance.

One thing I notice, those Penn conventional reels  never die, many older models for sale in good condition.

I picked up about $25 worth of soft plastics for $6.

Saw a few old friends, wanted to say "Hi" to Seadog but there was a line at his desk all morning doing brisk business.

Bottom line, yes I'll go again next year.