*New coronavirus - it's pretty bad.

Rate this topic

fishweewee

4 hours ago, HopHead said:

Respiratory therapist just told me roughly 10% of the people they're ventilating are coming off.......the rationing has started.  Also said they have a couple 20odd year old unvaxxed kids on a vent.  If anybody is gonna be able to come off it's them.

Wow, that’s lower than the 15% that were coming off back in 2020. I bet they are much more hesitant to vent someone now then when this first started. Damn…just 10% :( 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

4 hours ago, PlumFishing said:

I wonder if the virus could mutate into a variant the vaccine is very effective against. 

Chance would suggest that it already has…but you’ll never hear about it because it has no where to go :) 

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

4 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Isn't that exactly what President Biden said during a town hall back in July?

You guys knew you couldn’t believe Biden before he was elected, right? Why would you start believing him after? He’s a senile old man that should be sitting by a lake feeding the ducks….don’t take anything he says even remotely seriously. 

3 hours ago, Mokes said:

Now they have an Omicron vax coming in March? I ain't taking it. I'm done. This retarded 

I got my natural omicron booster :beers: I now have super, ultra, hybrid immunity! 

3 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Talk about moving goalposts.  :laugh:

One minute nobody is telling us that the vaccine will prevent spread to don't believe the President when he says the vaccine will stop the spread.

Good Lord. 

Don’t believe the president because he has no idea what he’s saying…about anything….ever :read: 

4 mins ago, TimS said:

You guys knew you couldn’t believe Biden before he was elected, right? Why would you start believing him after? He’s a senile old man that should be sitting by a lake feeding the ducks….don’t take anything he says even remotely seriously. 

You realy think he could handle feeding ducks ?

3 hours ago, Ditchbag said:

You do good work weewee you should start a private thread, so others don't have to wade through such deep bullspit!

If you’ve reached this far into the thread and don’t know who you can safely ignore than you are reading it wrong :) 

3 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

You realy think he could handle feeding ducks ?

He just needs to hold the bread, the ducks will do the rest…same strategy he uses to run the country :beers: 

21 mins ago, TimS said:

Its not about me believing him Tim, but everyone else, and the cascade that follows.

#otterlivesmatter

2 hours ago, fishweewee said:

Tomorrow's update for the CDC is gonna be fun.

Reuters reporting that 1.35 million infections reported today.  LMFAO.

I hope they start estimating positive at home tests that are not being reported. Who’s waiting in hours long lines for tests the CDC is counting? Literally ONE person in the past three weeks that I know waited in one of those lines because he had to for work. The dozens of people I know that tested positive in those three weeks all took home tests, zero reported their results to anyone for the CDC to count. That 1.35 million can only be a fraction of actual positive tests. 

1 hour ago, TimS said:

And it was more like a corral than a line…

Not quite the same thing but. Yesterday I'm in a store in line for the register and an elderly woman is behind me with a 95 mask on. She ain't coughing, but she's right on my back. Like wtf.

3 hours ago, NJFrank said:

Cool, one of my questions was, when getting vaxxed, your imune system only sees one compnent of the virus (spike protein).  Whereas if naturally infected , your immune system I assume would see more, thus creating a more broadbased immune memory.

Yes. But the spike protein is Door #1 to imfection.