fishweewee

*New coronavirus - it's pretty bad.

Rate this topic

48,493 posts in this topic

Just now, Kings over Queens said:

Tim's, not mine.

Remember the "ask tims gut" thread?

Long ago... around the time of the fluke patrick sparky come to jesus thread.

1 min ago, Kings over Queens said:

So inconceivable that the the deaths with vaxx to unvaxx aren't manipulated?

IIRC what people in hospitals are saying It's pretty much 80+%unvaxxed in the shjt in there.

Just now, Kings over Queens said:

Yeah, because the government has never lied about stuff before. 

You were just hopping up and down about people believe joe biden saying the vaccine would stop the spread.

So which is it.?

They've already admitted that the with and for numbers are wrong.  So inconceivable that the the deaths with vaxx to unvaxx aren't manipulated?

I said stop listening to politicians not disbelieving any and all scientific data.  You've seen it yourself that I admitted how ****ed up I thought it was when I learned they consider an incidental positive test for a totally unrelated admission to be a "covid admission".    That's ****ed up and very deceitful IMO and helps nothing.

22 mins ago, Tom T said:

I was speaking to the vaxxed/unvaxxed severity and death so far.  

I agree about 'with' and 'for'Covid numbers. 

13 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Is that data compromised?  

Let me adjust my tin foil hat.

Yes, I suspect it is.  Just a gut feeling.  The amount of hype and number  people rooting for the vaccine make me suspect.  

And this right here is the problem.  If people cannot agree on the validity of the data, then there is not much left to do but to trade uninformed opinions and well crafted insults.

1 min ago, Tom T said:

So the leap in reporting you have to justify is the the powers that be telling the truth that the vaccine is not working on spread or protection but lying about its utility in preventing death. 

Think about that. 

Time will tell.  

1 min ago, HopHead said:

I said stop listening to politicians not disbelieving any and all scientific data.  You've seen it yourself that I admitted how ****ed up I thought it was when I learned they consider an incidental positive test for a totally unrelated admission to be a "covid admission".    That's ****ed up and very deceitful IMO and helps nothing.

OMG! He was just trying to HAVE A DISCUSSION LOLOLOL!

Just now, Slacker said:

And this right here is the problem.  If people cannot agree on the validity of the data, then there is not much left to do but to trade uninformed opinions and well crafted insults.

Thank you....it's become one big circle jerk.

3 mins ago, HopHead said:

I said stop listening to politicians not disbelieving any and all scientific data. 

Where is the scientific data coming from? 

Better question, which data is uncompromising by governmental influence?  Seems to me that all the data is coming from the government.  No?

4 mins ago, Slacker said:

2021 in a nutshell, and 70% of all threads. Well crafted up for debate, (gestures at everyone)

1 min ago, Kings over Queens said:

Where is the scientific data coming from? 

Better question, which data is uncompromising by governmental influence?  Seems to me that all the data is coming from the government.  No?

I'll agree it's not perfect but I'm not willing to say it's manipulated beyond remaining meaningful.

41 mins ago, TimS said:

Or waiting in a crowded poorly organized cluster **** for prescriptions in Waldgreens because they closed their 24 hour drive through :dismay: 

Or Wal-Mart self check out.....place is a nightmare.

BTW, this site is great.  Yes there is bitching and arguing, but it stays pretty civilized.  I learn alot and the info/links to info provided here is not always easy to find without those "in the know".  Can't be easy to keep it all together.  A great community of individuals despite your leaning.

4 hours ago, Kings over Queens said:

Why are some NJ colleges requiring boosters?  

The vaxx doesn't prevent spread and college age students are very unlikely to need hospitalization should they get sick.

So, why than?

Karens. They are running things because they howl and scream and throw feces when they don’t get their way :read: 

3 hours ago, fishweewee said:

All kidding aside ...

This is day 17 of what presumably is omicron.  

Vaccinated and boostinated. 

To sum it up - I had a bad cold. 

Started feeling a lot better (getting my energy level back) on day 15. 

But still have some crud in my nose, throat, and upper airway.

Basically, almost over it 100% now but I have to say that for a solid two weeks - I was out of commission.

Not something I could have "powered through" and reported to work (not that anyone would want me to). 

YMMV.

So, if anything - this "mild" version of rice rabies is still potentially disruptive on a larger scale, with many people being out sick for more than a week.

Sounds like more than a cold.

I've never had a cold knock me out of commission for more than a couple days....even a bad one.