*New coronavirus - it's pretty bad.

Rate this topic

fishweewee

On 10/9/2021 at 1:24 PM, GeoffT said:

Masking has been mandatory since the outbreak and things have quieted down since.  

Things quieted down because the low hanging fruit was plucked...it just looks like masks fixed it :)

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

On 10/9/2021 at 2:18 PM, Kings over Queens said:

Good Lord man.  :dismay:

It's literally how some folks frame their entire world - who did you vote for...and have you been jabbed...it's unbelievable :dismay: 

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

On 10/9/2021 at 4:02 PM, MikeMc said:

It's incredible that making pariahs of people just because of a vaccine is acceptable to anyone. :dismay: 

It's not ok, it's never gonna be ok....and the people that think it's ok should have their heads examined.  

On 10/12/2021 at 9:19 PM, IsmailG said:

Through all of this it's been established there are 2 types of ****ing morons. 1. Those who think everyone should get the vaccine no matter what. And 2. Those who think no one should get the vaccine no matter what. 

Bravo :clap: 

On 10/22/2021 at 0:04 AM, IsmailG said:

Just found out liberal **** town I work for is mandating vax for us or else, the boot. I have mouths to feed so there is nothing I can do. But it doesn't matter that I've already had Covid, and still have antibodies, and probably stronger immunity than most vaxxed people. I ****ing hate this state.

I agree, that's ****ing moronic...it's obscene that naturally acquired immunity isn't considered....it's just so stupid - and it's not just NJ, but apparently ignored at the federal level as well :dismay: If you don't trust the mRNA jabs, maybe get the J&J - it's just one shot, it's not nearly as effective as the mRNA jabs, but it'll check the box that allows you to keep your job. It's still so stupid to force someone to get a jab that's already earned their immunity the hard way :squid: 

2 hours ago, JaseB said:

Had an appointment with our Pediatrician yesterday and asked him about giving it to our 10 year old son.  He said Do Not wait and get it.   When it was first approved for our 13 year old daughter he told us to wait for several months as he had not seen enough data at the time.   Seemed reasonable enough?

I personally would question how the doc has enough info on 5-11 year olds to make a decision when the info was just being discussed yesterday plus there was such a small number of kids in the study that it doesn’t seem like much data has been obtained yet. 

In my opinion in regards to vaccinating young children the most important thing to think about is how this is going to effect the child for the rest of their 70+ years of life. That to me is more important than short term Covid issues. What if your child is one of the few that gets myocarditis and has heart issue for life. What if MRNA creates some unknown developmental problem. There’s no going back and most likely if your kid catches Covid they will be fine in a day or two anyways. This should not be handled the same way for adults and children. I’m also not taking any medical advice from politicians or pharmaceutical companies. 

3 mins ago, chumfish said:

We’re up to 4 shots now. :scuba:

Science see that coming? 
How many will we need? 

Looks like 4 shots per year for as long as Covid exists or until your arm explodes. 
This is starting to get silly now. Somethings clearly not working correctly if we need 4 shots in a year. 

17 hours ago, Mike said:

I still don't see the emergency that requires vaccinating kids. 

3 mins ago, z-man said:

Yes. The same science that has shown that Covid doesn’t effect kids the same way as adults. You must not have young kids so you don’t care about it. 

You read English, right?

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

45 mins ago, TimS said:

I agree, that's ****ing moronic...it's obscene that naturally acquired immunity isn't considered....it's just so stupid - and it's not just NJ, but apparently ignored at the federal level as well :dismay: If you don't trust the mRNA jabs, maybe get the J&J - it's just one shot, it's not nearly as effective as the mRNA jabs, but it'll check the box that allows you to keep your job. It's still so stupid to force someone to get a jab that's already earned their immunity the hard way :squid: 

What about forcing someone to get the jab who doesn't know if they earned their immunity?