fishweewee

*New coronavirus - it's pretty bad.

Rate this topic

35,113 posts in this topic

46 mins ago, fishweewee said:

At what point will holdouts have no reason to defer?

It's like that point on the horizon that you can see but never reach. 

36 mins ago, ErikT said:

So let the unvaccinated die. 

the red staters are committing suicide

i'm concerned about that.  i'm also concerned about over running the health care systems.

there might come a point (however improbably and however briefly) where hospitals may just end up triaging patients based on vaccination status.

never say never, we live in weird times.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Crazy times. I understand the concerns as far as overloading hospitals and I certainly don't want folks to die...  But the point is, get F'en vaccinated and move on.  My daughters today...  Wife has spot on lung, asthma and some heart irregularity.  Once she gets the all clear from the heart doctor early August, she's getting vaccinated. My son, if he finds time in between working midnights, playing golf almost everyday, playing for 3 softbal teams and one baseball team down in Toms River, he'll get it oo. LOL   No idea when he sleeps... 

Oh and wife's stuff is the result of covid... so they say

Edited by ErikT

10 mins ago, z-man said:

better be just for unvaccinated people. 

There are mask mandates still in place for the unvax'ed, at least in the blue states like NJ.   Granted the unvaxxed never adhere to that.  

35 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Children will calm down and learn if you show them facts.

These rabidly anti vaxxers won't hear anything that does not start and end with no shot for me.

100%

Remember back to around page 1ish I posted that I heard an epidemiologist say 80% of the world population would get it.  I don't know how he came up with that number because I just looked it up and it says worldwide cases = 195 million.  I'd bet a tidy sum that figure is off by a billion or two.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Shedding. If you're symptomatic you're probably shedding virus too.

And the virus is prolly pissed as **** too.....saying this bastard won't get sick we need to find somebody to really **** up!

Posted (edited) · Report post

How likely do you guys think it would be for a 100-yr old woman with moderate congestive heart failure and breathing problems...to the extent of needing occasional supplemental

oxygen... to survive Covid without being vaccinated?

Edited by PatchyFog

56 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

There are mask mandates still in place for the unvax'ed, at least in the blue states like NJ.   Granted the unvaxxed never adhere to that.  

We’re 100% open here in MA right now. 

11 mins ago, PatchyFog said:

How likely do you guys think it would be for a 100-yr old woman with moderate congestive heart failure and breathing problems...to the extent of needing occasional supplemental

Zero chance. 

1 hour ago, z-man said:

I really hope that mask requirements aren’t coming back. If they do it better be just for unvaccinated people. I won’t be wearing one anywhere except a medical building or a plane. I’m done with it and pretty much everyone I know feels the same way. 

why unvaccinated people ?  You think because u took the jab you no longer can get sick? 

F that jab and F those masks there a joke..

50 mins ago, PatchyFog said:

100 year old woman with congestive heart failure and breathing problems- She's already well beaten the odds.  Live life at that point, vaccine or no vaccine.  

Unvaccinated people are not dragging anything out what a BS line that is .. If you 

want the jab get it .. if you don't  don't get it.. If don't like it ..stay the f home .. or move..

If your so safe with the jab what the hell you worried about? Were on planet earth folks 

you have a much better chance of dying from many other things...Our Freedoms first

your fears can go to the back of the line.. 

39 mins ago, Carlezon said:

why unvaccinated people ?  You think because u took the jab you no longer can get sick? 

F that jab and F those masks there a joke..

I don’t really care if anyone wears a mask but if they are going to start mandating it again then start with the people more likely to get sick and that would be the ones unvaccinated.