fishweewee

*New coronavirus - it's pretty bad.

Rate this topic

32,323 posts in this topic

24 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

Well we know that already.  The vaccine won't protect you from breathing it in, rather it protects you from developing severe disease.  Fine.  But if it doesn't prevent you from shedding the virus because it doesn't work so well then this pandemic is never going to end and people need to make decisions or risk death and disease.

Ivermectin would fix it.  Or should I say, ivermectins replacement will fix this. Lmao

1 min ago, ErikT said:

Unvaccinated people are only a threat to other unvaccinated people 

what’s the f’en problem?!!! 

WeeWee what am I missing? 

it sounds like  the CDC is saying in a roundabout way that some vaccinated individuals will shed virus.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The CDC has a problem. Now that they've back peddled they threw gasoline on anti-vaxer fires.  I don't see a problem- pandemic isn't ever ending and people need to make risk assessments and deal with the consequences.

Edited by Fly By Nite

10 mins ago, Heron25 said:

86% of the world is unvaccinated against covid- that's roughly 6,778,000,000 people dragging this out.  

We have best in class (unprecedented, really) vaccines being offered to us right here in the United States.

About half the population doesn't want to take it.

Part of the rest of the world would kill for it.  Nobody in South Africa wants Covax, Sputnik, AstraZeneca, or even Janssen (J&J).

Premier Zhou Baidin has already arranged to ship a bunch overseas.

Hell, I know people who are flying in just to get the vaccine here.

Just now, fishweewee said:

We have best in class (unprecedented, really) vaccines being offered to us right here in the United States.

About half the population doesn't want to take it.

Part of the rest of the world would kill for it.  Nobody in South Africa wants Covax, Sputnik, AstraZeneca, or even Janssen (J&J).

Premier Zhou Baidin has already arranged to ship a bunch overseas.

Hell, I know people who are flying in just to get the vaccine here.

so unvaccinated people are flying in from other countries to get two shots over a multiweek period while they build up immunity?  Sounds like a plan.  

All else equal

More vaccination

Less infection

Less time for the damn virus to keep mutating

So we don't have to keep playing whack-a-mole with new variants that evade immune response from vaccine.

Just now, Heron25 said:

so unvaccinated people are flying in from other countries to get two shots over a multiweek period while they build up immunity?  Sounds like a plan.  

I did mention, like, very early on in this thread that Trump should have sealed the f*kkin borders, right?  In December 2019 when Xithead talked to the WHO.

Let's make a pit stop in the US so I can drop an anchor baby there.

Oh hey, while we're here, let's get Pfizer vaccine for free too since the Red States don't want it.

It's FREE after all.

I did mention, like, very early on in this thread that Trump should have sealed the f*kkin borders, right?  In December 2019 when Xithead talked to the WHO.

Pax Weewee.   

I told you guys months ago we'd be back wearing masks and $hit.

Yup.  Heard a doc with an ICU full of covid pts say 100% of the new sick patients are unvaccinated.  It's your choice not to be vaccinated but this new wave is 100% a result of that choice......and I reminded my wife that yesterday.

1 hour ago, Sandflee said:

yet in Mass 67% of 430 of those that got Covid were fully Vaccinated 

Sooner or later we need to get the breakdown between mRNA and JnJ. JnJ only showed 67% protection from disease of any kind, so that is within the projected results of getting that vaccine.