fishweewee

*New coronavirus - it's pretty bad.

Rate this topic

32,323 posts in this topic

24 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

Well we know that already.  The vaccine won't protect you from breathing it in, rather it protects you from developing severe disease.  Fine.  But if it doesn't prevent you from shedding the virus because it doesn't work so well then this pandemic is never going to end and people need to make decisions or risk death and disease.

Ivermectin would fix it.  Or should I say, ivermectins replacement will fix this. Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, ErikT said:

Unvaccinated people are only a threat to other unvaccinated people 

 

what’s the f’en problem?!!! 
 

WeeWee what am I missing? 
 

 

it sounds like  the CDC is saying in a roundabout way that some vaccinated individuals will shed virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

The CDC has a problem. Now that they've back peddled they threw gasoline on anti-vaxer fires.  I don't see a problem- pandemic isn't ever ending and people need to make risk assessments and deal with the consequences.

Edited by Fly By Nite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, Heron25 said:

86% of the world is unvaccinated against covid- that's roughly 6,778,000,000 people dragging this out.  

We have best in class (unprecedented, really) vaccines being offered to us right here in the United States.

 

About half the population doesn't want to take it.

 

Part of the rest of the world would kill for it.  Nobody in South Africa wants Covax, Sputnik, AstraZeneca, or even Janssen (J&J).

 

Premier Zhou Baidin has already arranged to ship a bunch overseas.

 

Hell, I know people who are flying in just to get the vaccine here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fishweewee said:

We have best in class (unprecedented, really) vaccines being offered to us right here in the United States.

 

About half the population doesn't want to take it.

 

Part of the rest of the world would kill for it.  Nobody in South Africa wants Covax, Sputnik, AstraZeneca, or even Janssen (J&J).

 

Premier Zhou Baidin has already arranged to ship a bunch overseas.

 

Hell, I know people who are flying in just to get the vaccine here.

so unvaccinated people are flying in from other countries to get two shots over a multiweek period while they build up immunity?  Sounds like a plan.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All else equal

 

More vaccination

 

Less infection

 

Less time for the damn virus to keep mutating

 

So we don't have to keep playing whack-a-mole with new variants that evade immune response from vaccine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heron25 said:

so unvaccinated people are flying in from other countries to get two shots over a multiweek period while they build up immunity?  Sounds like a plan.  

I did mention, like, very early on in this thread that Trump should have sealed the f*kkin borders, right?  In December 2019 when Xithead talked to the WHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's make a pit stop in the US so I can drop an anchor baby there.

 

Oh hey, while we're here, let's get Pfizer vaccine for free too since the Red States don't want it.

 

It's FREE after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fishweewee said:

I did mention, like, very early on in this thread that Trump should have sealed the f*kkin borders, right?  In December 2019 when Xithead talked to the WHO.

Pax Weewee.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fishweewee said:

I told you guys months ago we'd be back wearing masks and $hit.

Yup.  Heard a doc with an ICU full of covid pts say 100% of the new sick patients are unvaccinated.  It's your choice not to be vaccinated but this new wave is 100% a result of that choice......and I reminded my wife that yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sandflee said:

yet in Mass 67% of 430 of those that got Covid were fully Vaccinated 

Sooner or later we need to get the breakdown between mRNA and JnJ. JnJ only showed 67% protection from disease of any kind, so that is within the projected results of getting that vaccine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now