fishweewee

New coronavirus - it's pretty bad.

Rate this topic

17,115 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Ditchbag said:

Trump's on TV right now talkin about it

I listened and did not watch. I thought he did well but sounded very tired, weary even. How did he look? 

2 mins ago, tomkaz said:

I listened and did not watch. I thought he did well but sounded very tired, weary even. How did he look? 

Orange with white eyelids lol

Posted (edited) · Report post

37 mins ago, FEW3 said:

Obama was, 

Chocolate with white teeth and eyes.

Sulfasalizine gave my Dad orange skin while he battled ulcerative colitis.  Do we know thats not a potential cause. Lupus and Psoriasis folks are fun to joke about. While we're at it, lets make some Corky Thatcher jokes. Tim loves that stuff. :box:

I forgot this little girl in my kids school, she has a condition that causes her skin to shed nonstop. Her skin is blood red and covered in an oily barrier cream 24/7. Every year the parents send an email through the school principle to explain how their daughter isnt contagious and what the genetic issue is. 

Netherton Syndrome.

Edited by FEW3

10 hours ago, Sandflee said:

Glad to see they will stop “for now”

The virus strain was previously unknown and is speculated to have emerged late last year from illegally traded wildlife at a market in the city, according to Reuters.

China has since issued a ban on wildlife trade and consumption until the situation calms down.

That virus didn't originate at that Chinese wet market. That's what the brainwashing media wants the world to believe.

SOMETHING doesn't come from NOTHING. In other words, an object doesn't just appear from nowhere. Everything has an origin. Everything is created.

Like government/man made GMO mosquitoes, I strongly believe (due to more research that you can imagine) that COVID-19 is also a government/man made GMO virus. It's not a COINCIDENCE that a biotech CDC lab that plays (aka experiments) with those coronaviruses is located just 900 feet away from that "Chinese wet market" where COVID-19 just miraculously appeared out of nowhere. 

I could go on and on with proof that would smash the biggest doubter. All I'll say is.... Happy 100th Birthday/Anniversary to the latest global pandemic. It was right on time just as I predicted 2 years ago. 

It's times like this when we ALL should be helping each other out. Not bragging about how many hundreds of rolls of toilet paper and water bottles we've horded from Wal-Mart and how many bullets we got.

We don't know how bad this will get or how severe the inconveniences will be. There could very well be martial laws and many other problems. It's time to be constructive not destructive. 

6 mins ago, night owl said:

That virus didn't originate at that Chinese wet market. That's what the brainwashing media wants the world to believe.

SOMETHING doesn't come from NOTHING. In other words, an object doesn't just appear from nowhere. Everything has an origin. Everything is created.

Like government/man made GMO mosquitoes, I strongly believe (due to more research that you can imagine) that COVID-19 is also a government/man made GMO virus. It's not a COINCIDENCE that a biotech CDC lab that plays (aka experiments) with those coronaviruses is located just 900 feet away from that "Chinese wet market" where COVID-19 just miraculously appeared out of nowhere. 

I could go on and on with proof that would smash the biggest doubter. All I'll say is.... Happy 100th Birthday/Anniversary to the latest global pandemic. It was right on time just as I predicted 2 years ago. 

While I agree that the facility definitely needs to be taken into account, your "more research that you can imagine" makes you sound a bit crazy

1 min ago, quack said:

While I agree that the facility definitely needs to be taken into account, your "more research that you can imagine" makes you sound a bit crazy

And proof that would smash the biggest doubter

1 min ago, quack said:

I've had a lot of people shake my hand this past week apologize & confess to me cuz they thought the same thing. They told me everything I said turned out to be true. Even the stock market crash this past week. 

Just because people have eyes doesn't mean they can see.

3 mins ago, Sandflee said:

And proof that would smash the biggest doubter

It's ok... I get this all this time. But they always succumb to truth. Now let's get back to being constructive.

1 min ago, night owl said:

I've had a lot of people shake my hand this past week apologize & confess to me cuz they thought the same thing. They told me everything I said turned out to be true. Even the stock market crash this past week. 

Just because people have eyes doesn't mean they can see.

You would be blind not to see the crash coming (look at the day I started IRA and Coronavirus Thread) was the day before the tank 

Amazing how little the main stream media covers....Only the stuff that they can sensationalize.....and use to fear monger.....

Anyone hear about the half a million signatures from change . org  calling for the resignation of the general of the WHO....Didn't hear a peep about that.

Half a milllion signatures because people think the WHO is playing footsies with China.....