flyangler

The Virus Thread

Rate this topic

3,417 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, tomkaz said:

NYC doing its best to pump up the volume by including anyone who died of POSSIBLE BUT UNCONFIRMED COVID. NY Post: 

 

More than 10,000 people have died of coronavirus in New York City, including over 3,700 cases where someone never made it to a hospital, the city’s Health Department announced Tuesday.

The Big Apple’s new death toll is 10,367. That figures combines the 6,589 victims who tested positive for the virus plus another 3,778  who were never tested, but whose death certificates list the cause of death as “COVID-19 or an equivalent,” according to city Health Department data from March 11 through April 13.

 

TK, you love states

 

Would love to see overall deaths for the same time frame last year, or the past couple years compared to covid+'regular' deaths this year

 

Something tells me no one is dying this year, except for those unlucky flu victims

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, ccb said:

On the 24th of jan. he said that China and the WHO were doing a great job? 

Just like Fauci, with the uncovering of new information he adjusted his opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, ccb said:

On the 24th of jan. he said that China and the WHO were doing a great job? 

People do learn from their mistakes...…...

 

You should give it a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. 
 

One of his golfing buddies owns the co.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, ccb said:

If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine. 
 

One of his golfing buddies owns the co.  

Sounds like you are pissed, that lives will be saved and someone Trump knows will make a few bucks.

 

It can be made generically, anyone can make it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a list of everything President Trump has at least a small personal financial interest in?  And a list of everybody he golfs with and what they own?  There must.  The drive to void that election runs so strong with the Democrats.  Let's post the lists.  It'll be fun to come up with "follow the money" theories for every move he makes as President.  Why limit the pseudo I-know-somethingism to this virus?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, J said:

Anyone can make the pill in generic form.... 

Teva donated millions of doses to the US government.  The stuff is so cheap no one will make money from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Ellar said:

Is there a list of everything President Trump has at least a small personal financial interest in?  And a list of everybody he golfs with and what they own?  There must.  The drive to void that election runs so strong with the Democrats.  Let's post the lists.  It'll be fun to come up with "follow the money" theories for every move he makes as President.  Why limit the pseudo I-know-somethingism to this virus?

All he has to do is release his taxes. That would offer a response to many questions and concerns. Wonder why he won’t release them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ccb said:

On the 24th of jan. he said that China and the WHO were doing a great job? 

Yup, because all the scientists were telling him what their colleagues in China were telling them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Teva donated millions of doses to the US government.  The stuff is so cheap no one will make money from it.

 

27 mins ago, J said:

Anyone can make the pill in generic form.... 

 

40 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

Sounds like you are pissed, that lives will be saved and someone Trump knows will make a few bucks.

 

It can be made generically, anyone can make it. 

 

25 mins ago, ccb said:

Follow the money 

he’s not thinking of your health,  he’s thinking of his pocket. 

cdb, thoughts?  Neither he or anyone is making money on this.  This is why so many hate it.  They want to design a drug that costs $895 a dose with a two week course.  Follow the money :bucktooth:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.