RockRonin

Democrats want Biden. How does he survive a Debate With Trump

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, RockRonin said:

I was making light of your answering #4 Joey, guess that flew by you. Nothing else required unless you have a best-case for Biden you want to share.

Best case for Biden?

That would be for Trump to get on stage with Biden, and at some point say "You guys should have nominated Tulsi, at least she has a nice sets tits, and probably a nice snatch as well" on national tv.

Aside from that, I see no best case for Biden.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

Best case for Biden?

That would be for Trump to get on stage with Biden, and at some point say "You guys should have nominated Tulsi, at least she has a nice sets tits, and probably a nice snatch as well" on national tv.

Home Run Joey, broke a windshield in Lot D.

Biden will be the nominee. 

He wont be able to hide in a three hour debate when there is only two people on stage. No matter how hard cnn or abc try to throw him softballs. 

Trump will I’ll crush him. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, YakDawg said:

I'd like to see Trump debate Bloomberg.

Why.  What would bloomberg have to offer. His sole reason for running has nothing to do with any issues. It's just simply  to unseat Trump.  He would be a major ***** if you asked him to travel to North Korea and meet kim personally.   He has no negotiation skills.  He would be mince meat before he even got on the stage..."..well  er er. I made a mistake about your shodas... immmm sorry."""  You hear Trump saying hes sorry?  "That was my decision and I take full responsibility right or wrong"......  no contest.

Edited by Baccigalup

4 mins ago, Baccigalup said:

Why.  What would bloomberg have to offer. His sole reason for running has nothing to do with any issues. It's just simply  to unseat Trump.  He would be a major ***** if you asked him to travel to North Korea and meet kim personally.   He has no negotiation skills.  He would be mince meat before he even got on the stage..."..well  er er. I made a mistake about your shodas... immmm sorry."""  You hear Trump saying hes sorry?  "That was my decision and I take full responsibility right or wrong"......  no contest.

I think Bloomberg has the intellect to match Trump in a debate. Trump doesn't say he's sorry when he's wrong he just tries to lie his way out of it or blame someone else.

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Best case for Biden?

Simply because he is President, he deserves more respect than that from you.

19 mins ago, DoOver said:

Oh, please.:banghd:

Why?

16 mins ago, DoOver said:

Simply because he is President, he deserves more respect than that from you.

**** no.  The Office deserve "some" measure of respect (less and less as our government becomes more corrupt over time), but the actual man holding the Office "deserves" nothing from me till he earns it.

11 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Why?

**** no.  The Office deserve "some" measure of respect (less and less as our government becomes more corrupt over time), but the actual man holding the Office "deserves" nothing from me till he earns it.

Jeepers Joey what's Trump gota do to earn your respect?

Join the military?

Coining a Democrat phrase when speaking of THEIR messiah, B Husstain O's military prowess, 'he is CIC you, know.

18 hours ago, RockRonin said:

I give Gabbard credit for that. Buttigieg as well. Veteran or no, they're Leftists. Being a man of a certain age, I find leftism intolerable. 

-

-

I watched some of the ButtPlug Town Hall last night, I think Chris Wallace has a crush on Petey.

On 1/26/2020 at 5:24 PM, Too Close said:

Biden's not going to win the nomination.

Even the Dems know he doesn't stand a chance against Trump.

Warren or Bloomberg don't stand a chance, either, and they know it.

Brokered convention. It's their only hope. 

Just try and imagine the worse case scenario.

Clinton/Obama (Ms). 

I see this impeachment as the biden test. If he can defend his publicly recorded part in ukraine. Demanding the prosecutor be fired, corrupt be overlooked or the $1b was gone is worst evidence available on entire debacle.

13 hours ago, DoOver said:

Jeepers Joey what's Trump gota do to earn your respect?...........

There is nothing Trump can do to earn my respect as a man.

He has cheated on 3 wives, and fathered children with at least 3 different women.  I don't care if he cures cancer; I'll never respect him as a man.

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich, has NOTHING to do with his job performance.  He could gain respect at being POTUS very easy.  Just eliminate the worst 10% of his tweets, act Presidential most of the time, and keep putting America first.  Do that, and he'll earn my respect as POTUS.

But as a man?  Never.  He's scum.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:33 PM, JoeyZac said:

Simply because she's a Vet, she deserves more respect and credit than that.

:laugh: Joey offended by brash speech :eek:

Just now, Wayne Tj said:

:laugh: Joey offended by brash speech :eek:

God no.

I just don't think it's "Presidential" to publicly call a whore you slept with while your wife was pregnant "horseface."

Even if it's true.