Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, z-man said:

I just watched the latest episode. That was pretty boring. I hope the rest of this seasons episodes are more exciting. 

I've always enjoyed the show and personally like the guys from On the Water but they might just be running out of good content. There's only so much you can do with a show that focuses largely on fishing the Northeast. Especially after 17 seasons.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'd love to see them put out some high quality nighttime surfcasting content like this video from SCJ. Night vision cameras, boulder fields, wetsuiting, etc. Zero spotburning of course.

Edited by Sandbar1
For some reason this site auto moderates SCJ

10 hours ago, z-man said:

I just watched the latest episode. That was pretty boring. I hope the rest of this seasons episodes are more exciting. 

They need Charlie Moore, lol. :laugh:

9 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

I've always enjoyed the show and personally like the guys from On the Water but they might just be running out of good content. There's only so much you can do with a show that focuses largely on fishing the Northeast. Especially after 17 seasons.

I agree. They’ve really exhausted all the northeast fisheries.  They should start doing a few more episodes a season where they travel outside of the northeast. The magazine is getting the same way. There’s only so many articles you can write about stripers and blues before it gets repetitive. 

1 hour ago, unskunk said:

Would you rather watch Charlie Moore?

Can't do it..............

Guy is a complete tool. Can’t stand listening to him. His constant stupid laughing at his own jokes, drives me insane.  If it wasn’t for his wife’s rich family, he’d be a nobody.

I’ve often wondered how he has maintained the show and the following he keeps. It’s more of a show about a guy that fishes directed toward an audience that doesn’t. I can’t really watch it 

He acts like he trying to be someone half his age....maybe to attract listeners from that age group..

Anyways, I fail to see ANY humor at all in his "shtick"........

unwatchable!!

13 hours ago, unskunk said:

He acts like he trying to be someone half his age....maybe to attract listeners from that age group..

Anyways, I fail to see ANY humor at all in his "shtick"........

unwatchable!!

Gronk goes fishing. :p