jettyjmpr

Dom Perignon

15 posts in this topic

Check your local laws as it is illegal to ship alcohol without a liquor license. Insurance is out the window if they open it, it's gone. Ask me how I know.

14 mins ago, DaveC said:

Check your local laws as it is illegal to ship alcohol without a liquor license. Insurance is out the window if they open it, it's gone. Ask me how I know.

Thank you so much Dave i had a hunch

2 mins ago, jettyjmpr said:

Thank you so much Dave i had a hunch

They seize the bottle and you get threatened with a letter from the ATF. No insurance money, no right to claim the property. Many of us in the Craft Beer World surmise that FedEx and UPS open boxes when they hear liquid sloshing around. If someone here's it they open it if it's alcohol They seized it.

Edited by DaveC

1 hour ago, DaveC said:

They seized it.

............whereby it then is carried directly to a secure, hermetically sealable disposal container manufactured exclusively by Halliburton where it is ceremoniously shot before the frowning local postmaster, who then signs off on its proper yet ignominious demise. 

12 hours ago, DaveC said:

They seize the bottle and you get threatened with a letter from the ATF. No insurance money, no right to claim the property. Many of us in the Craft Beer World surmise that FedEx and UPS open boxes when they hear liquid sloshing around. If someone here's it they open it if it's alcohol They seized it.

Yea i dont need any more crap on my plate