ReelSharp

Wts- HG LOADED TOPGUNS

9 posts in this topic

These 2 are both in new condition besides a storage mark or two. 

both are black top / silver holographic on the sides. 

One is heavier than the other and here are the pictures so you can see how they sit.  

$47each 

95EA3B6C-F985-4C81-B649-400C47F01983.jpeg

5476AE88-1755-4516-9B6B-E08334D0B392.jpeg

I met ya dad 30 years ago in Rickys bike shop.  Best fisherman on the island. Taught me a few tricks and even gave me the tools to load the plugs.  I still have them and use them on occasion.  I don't think he would remember me I was 17 at the time and just getting into it. Miss those days. 

3 hours ago, robert104 said:

I met ya dad 30 years ago in Rickys bike shop.  Best fisherman on the island. Taught me a few tricks and even gave me the tools to load the plugs.  I still have them and use them on occasion.  I don't think he would remember me I was 17 at the time and just getting into it. Miss those days. 

I mentioned you to my father and he said that he does remember you. He says if he remembers right, kind of slender , maybe glasses ? A well kept young guy.  

Well if you knew  my dad you’ll know one thing about him, he’ll just say he was lucky enough to be born at the right time.  He also said hello and is glad to see that you’re still loading.