Bristol Lou

disabled nj veterans beach buggy permits

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, CaptainBill said:

Both answers are correct. But for Saltwater, you will need to have a Saltwater Registery card.  That is FREE regardless of age.  The Saltwater Registration runs on a calendar year basis.  The on line form is printable and it must be carried with you while fishing in tidal waters and off the coast.  The link for registration and/or reapplication is below.

Yep you are right CaptainBill. I renew my SRC every year, but I have never been checked, but you never know. :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

For the State Parks, the Disability has to be a Veterans Administration (VA) approved Service Connected Disability.  As an example, loosing an appendage after being out of the military that is not directly connected to your service would not qualify you for the FREE Mobile Access Fishing (MAF) permit on State controlled Parks.  Loosing a limb during Military service from gunfire, etc. would quflify you with VA proof of the Service Connected Disability.

Please note, some municipalities do issue a FREE MAF permit to any Honorably Discharged Veteran, no disability required.  These change from time to time so call the municipality or check on line first.  

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.