Fishy4335

Striper Day front Line List???

Rate this topic

286 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Drew C. said:

I agree, the market isn't what it was. I'm expecting a big 'correction' this year and it only declines going forward.

Market did do a correction last year after the shows. When guys like dmag and Luna are left with plugs after the shows you know something is wrong. Cyclone didn’t do asbury last which was a big loss for that show. Grs was at asbury which helped fill the void though. You had guys waiting inline for 24hrs for it to open up. Market is dead for certain builders but still hot for others. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, z-man said:

That sounds more ridiculous than waiting in line for a Popeyes chicken sandwich. 
:point:

nonsense ,there's nothing ridiculous about waiting for chicken......

Edited by AlwaysWading

3 hours ago, z-man said:

I can’t believe that men wait in line to buy fishing lures.  That sounds more ridiculous than waiting in line for a Popeyes chicken sandwich. 

obviously you have never had a popeye’s chicken sandwich !

6 hours ago, Captain Ahab said:

Buy the googan pass as well.  Best to show up in waders and korkers so you look hardcore.

Tell everyone you were out the night before and had a 53lb bass spit the hook on you after 10 second fight.  You know it was 53lbs becuase it was much heavier then the 18" bass you landed in april 2017

Is this from prior fishing trips you have done?? Sounds very convincing. 

6 hours ago, Drew C. said:

They should sell special access privileges - pay $100 and you can get it 5 minutes early.

The butthurt over that would be fairly epic.

If it made it to the forum it would be 100 page thread. Awesome read.

This was a legit question until he got laughed out of his own post. Just another plug flipper trying to pretend he's not. Check out his track record here - clown. 

1 hour ago, gray gables said:

Market did do a correction last year after the shows. When guys like dmag and Luna are left with plugs after the shows you know something is wrong. Cyclone didn’t do asbury last which was a big loss for that show. Grs was at asbury which helped fill the void though. You had guys waiting inline for 24hrs for it to open up. Market is dead for certain builders but still hot for others. 

Yes, the mob is fickle.

Posted (edited) · Report post

10 hours ago, FlukeOff said:

This was a legit question until he got laughed out of his own post. Just another plug flipper trying to pretend he's not. Check out his track record here - clown. 

Now back to the jokes!

Edited by DaveC
Keep the threats off of SOL. We dont take this lightly.

5 hours ago, Drew C. said:

I agree, the market isn't what it was. I'm expecting a big 'correction' this year and it only declines going forward.

So then hopefully plugs will sell for cheaper so that there is no issue fishing them?!

I’m going to show up the night before at 12am, I’m bringing some day laborers with me...2 plugs a man, I should be able to get my hands on a couple of dozen plugs. Yey 

1 hour ago, FlukeOff said:

Plug flipper

Fish kicker

Who cares?

43 mins ago, BassPD said:

I’m going to show up the night before at 12am, I’m bringing some day laborers with me...2 plugs a man, I should be able to get my hands on a couple of dozen plugs. Yey 

Parking lot doesn't open till 6 am, no parking on street.

4 hours ago, hobobob said:

It would take A$$ of steel to pull this one off. But it's possible,  Bus to NYC ( penn station ), connect to LIRR port jefferson branch. Get off at port jeff station. Less than 3 miles from the school, you could uber, bike, skate board, hitch a ride for the rest of the way. 

Buses go to Port Authority. Uber to Penn.