Striper Day front Line List???

Rate this topic

Fishy4335

5 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

Is the list going to be written on special resume paper, or just plain printer paper? Wondering if there us a special pen like a monte blanc striper day engraved pen and luxury style papier involved? Anyone know?

blood.

so, if you leave, when you come back they can verify with a dna test.

1 hour ago, DerrickT said:

Lol till they get done flipping the plugs they got for being first in line the $100 wont mean ****

That market is sinking faster than a wreck anchor on the tog grounds.  Anybody trying to flip will get less than a day laborers wages working the farm fields.  But hey at least they get to go on FB to announce they are first online.   

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

1 min ago, fishless said:

That market is sinking faster than a wreck anchor on the tog grounds.  Anybody trying to flip will get less than a day laborers wages working the farm fields.  But hey at least they get to go on FB to announce they are first online.   

I agree, the market isn't what it was. I'm expecting a big 'correction' this year and it only declines going forward.

ASMFC - Destroying public resources and fisheries one stock at a time since 1942.

Just now, Drew C. said:

I agree, the market isn't what it was. I'm expecting a big 'correction' this year and it only declines going forward.

There was a pretty big correction last year I thought.  Let's see where things go this year.  I don't see any change in the trend.  I wonder if we even get to a point where builders begin to bring the prices back down. 

4 mins ago, z-man said:

I can’t believe that men wait in line to buy fishing lures.  That sounds more ridiculous than waiting in line for a Popeyes chicken sandwich. 
:point:

I don't have a problem with collectors.  Nor anyone wishing to fish the plugs they wait for either.  We all have hobbies and I consider that one as well.  The product these builders put out are on par with pieces of art imop. 

18 mins ago, fishless said:

There was a pretty big correction last year I thought.  Let's see where things go this year.  I don't see any change in the trend.  I wonder if we even get to a point where builders begin to bring the prices back down. 

they eventually will if stuff is still sitting on the tables at the end of the day

ASMFC - Destroying public resources and fisheries one stock at a time since 1942.

5 mins ago, fishless said:

I don't have a problem with collectors.  Nor anyone wishing to fish the plugs they wait for either.  We all have hobbies and I consider that one as well.  The product these builders put out are on par with pieces of art imop. 

I’m fine with people collecting whatever they want. I just think it’s comical that grown men are standing in line waiting to get in first. 

3 hours ago, ASrod said:

Someone better put my name on the list. $19 bus fair from MD to Melville gets in at 7:40.

That is if I actually have the balls to do a bus r/t in one day...

Not sure if your joking or not but the location of the show, Ward Melville School is not actually in the town of Melville.

3 mins ago, dmatt said:

Not sure if your joking or not but the location of the show, Ward Melville School is not actually in the town of Melville.

I’m talking about the high school. The connection would be a bus to NYC and a different connection to the town the shows in. Still haven’t figured it out.

If you can dream it, I can meme it.

9 mins ago, ASrod said:

I’m talking about the high school. The connection would be a bus to NYC and a different connection to the town the shows in. Still haven’t figured it out.

It would take A$$ of steel to pull this one off. But it's possible,  Bus to NYC ( penn station ), connect to LIRR port jefferson branch. Get off at port jeff station. Less than 3 miles from the school, you could uber, bike, skate board, hitch a ride for the rest of the way.