Fishy4335

Striper Day front Line List???

Rate this topic

286 posts in this topic

Is there going to be another list this year that if you come first and you put your name a list and you go in front of the line when you come back?

believe me when i tell you, the stuff you can buy from being in the line at this show will have zero impact on how many fish you catch.  Stay in bed and go to the seminars when they start.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

Buy the googan pass as well.  Best to show up in waders and korkers so you look hardcore.

Tell everyone you were out the night before and had a 53lb bass spit the hook on you after 10 second fight.  You know it was 53lbs becuase it was much heavier then the 18" bass you landed in april 2017

Edited by Captain Ahab

1 min ago, Captain Ahab said:

Buy the googan pass as well.  Best to show up in waders and korkers so you look hardcore.

Tell everyone you were out the night before and had a 53lb bass spit the hook on you after 10 second fight.  You know it was 53lbs becuase it was much heavier then the 18" bass you landed in april 2017

Lol...

3 mins ago, Drew C. said:

They should sell special access privileges - pay $100 and you can get it 5 minutes early.

The butthurt over that would be fairly epic.

I'd love to see this. 

2nd year of show I was first online at hofstra..... people were complaining about cutting... i did not have any issue since I was first and everyone knew it.... so I guess need to be first

1 hour ago, Drew C. said:

They should sell special access privileges - pay $100 and you can get it 5 minutes early.

The butthurt over that would be fairly epic.

Lol till they get done flipping the plugs they got for being first in line the $100 wont mean ****

Someone better put my name on the list. $19 bus fair from MD to Melville gets in at 7:40.

That is if I actually have the balls to do a bus r/t in one day...