Kooky

So who misses fishing already?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Need to shift my focus to tying up tail hooks and teasers, hook replacement, and general maintenance needs, but struggling to motivate myself to do so.  I am feeling the itch early this year, gonna be a long 4 months! Miss the fresh air, clearing of my head that happens when fishing at night, and the excitement around fishing trips when it looks like conditions/tides/weather/spot/ and migration may all collide.  Winter is boring and sucks, hate sitting and watching TV!!  Worse now that the Stupid Patriots took an early exit.

With you there, Kooky. Changing snap rings and hooks while there's a break in action at the desk thinking about a gameplan for this year. Fished way too much during the daytime and was gassed when it was time to hit the night bite. Have fun and map out some new turf you want to try to pass the time. It's an antsy time of year.

2 hours ago, gill said:

There's always holdovers....

Been some decent weather so far this winter, plenty of opportunities

Im definitely going to give that a shot soon, spots where i used to catch some have been quiet the last few years.  May have to do some exploring.  Heading to FLA in Feb, will get some LMB fishing in and hopefully get a shot or 2 at the surf when down there.  

Agreed on the holdovers and wish they would close winter grounds here in CT. In the mean time having fun just ordering new gear and making the

Owner hook company rich. Winter is about to rear it's head this week.