coolhandfluke

taking my grandson to his first flyers game tonight

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

Things on my list that I would question my sanity over.... taking a 7 month old to a flyers game.... go ahead and spin it how you want, your fuggin nuts.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Get a Flyers onesie.

I am a diehard flyers fan but my youngest (14)  like the Devils...she has a crush on Jack Hughes and nico hirchier. Anyway. I took her to the Devils/Avalanche game a week ago....woman walked by with the baby sack, not more than 6 months old if that. What are these people thinking? Like no babysitter??

Edited by Retainer

2 hours ago, jmlandru said:

Way cool

i got hit in the head by a puck at the Colleceum. It was new and the glass wasn't up yet. I was 5. 

that, answers a lot of questions....

12 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Take him to the Kate Smith vacancy and tell him that this is where the flyers died to some of us.

They lost me!

2 hours ago, bigfish4me said:

Things on my list that I would question my sanity over.... taking a 7 month old to a flyers game.... go ahead and spin it how you want, your fuggin nuts.

7 months? Still small enough to keep under your seat in between diaper changes.  :why: As long as you’re not bothering the people near you, who cares?

14 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Take him to the Kate Smith vacancy and tell him that this is where the flyers died to some of us.

That too:mad: