Sandflee

NYS Green Light Law

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

so now DMV is overflowing with Illegals obtaining drivers licenses

why when I go to DMV i need to show multiple proofs, utility bill etc..

can we send ICE to DMV?

Starting today, all DMVs on Long Island and across New York will start extended hours.

The DMV is now open one hour earlier to deal with long lines that started after the Green Light Law was passed. The law allows immigrants living in the country illegally to obtain a driver’s license.

Besides the extra hour during the week, the DMV is now opening on Saturdays and has hired 320 new employees. The appointments on Saturdays are available at seven locations, including Garden City and Medford.

1 min ago, charloots said:

When do they get to vote?

It’s illegal for them to vote. It’s also illegal for them to be here. So probably any day now.

We are screwed. The politicians only care about pandering for votes and power now, the same things that were the fall of the Roman Empire.

Rome lasted around 500 years and we won't even make it to 300.

23 mins ago, TimS said:

It’s illegal for them to vote. It’s also illegal for them to be here. So probably any day now.

So sad but so true

17 mins ago, rockyoutdoors said:

We are screwed. The politicians only care about pandering for votes and power now, the same things that were the fall of the Roman Empire.

I only need 32 years until I'm 90 and then I wont care anymore about what happens. Think we can hold out until then,LOL ?

22 hours ago, rockyoutdoors said:

It's only been that way for about 190 years but it's only been about 60 years since politicians stopped trying to hide it.

Can't wait until November. Polling places will be mobbed. Not my polling place but the one's were they live are going to be crazy. Very low turnout in the past for the low income neighborhoods, guaranteed not anymore. I wonder if there will be two forms of ballots.

One in English and the other in f*****g Spanish. NY will be worst than Cali at this pace.

Go blank yourself Coumo and every other liberal voting Dbag!!

Edited by Nite_Bite_00

I am disappointed in the comments here.  Driving is a God given right and everyone should be allowed.  Also, as I was told by our fine governor these newly minted licensed individuals will have auto insurance and inspected vehicles thus making it safer for everyone on the road.  And you whiners having to prove who you are with three forms of ID, be thankful you have ID, today, some illegal citizen with a freshly minted drivers license, that doesn't speak English, has no interest in learning English, will be going to a 3 bedroom home.  A home shared by 34 of his friends, to drink DosXX until he is lulled into a fitful nights rest.  Awakening in the morning to see how fast his 87 Honda accord will go.  

What a messed up system.