reelfire

It aint much but....

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

46 mins ago, reelfire said:

 I dropped the snook because the resident gator was eyeballing me. Got out of there and altmost hit a bobcat coming out of the brush 

Gator

Bobcat

LOL

Don't you miss our deer, now?

Or,

With those here, we wouldn't have so many deer.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Grayson said:

Gets tough this time of year, snook don't like the cold. Always good to break a dry spell.

Went back today. Same creek. Same gator. Had 2 more snook.  Theres another creek thats loaded with them. After 2 weeks of guys catching them they wised up and stoped biting. Tommorow going for trout near NSB out of the kayak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, reelfire said:

Went back today. Same creek. Same gator. Had 2 more snook.  Theres another creek thats loaded with them. After 2 weeks of guys catching them they wised up and stoped biting. Tommorow going for trout near NSB out of the kayak.

One good thing is how cheap live shrimp are down there, under a cork or freelined will catch almost anything swimming down there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, Grayson said:

One good thing is how cheap live shrimp are down there, under a cork or freelined will catch almost anything swimming down there.

Or a plain old 3 inch storm shad found under a car seat. Snook seem to love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 mins ago, reelfire said:

Went back today. Same creek. Same gator. Had 2 more snook.  Theres another creek thats loaded with them. After 2 weeks of guys catching them they wised up and stoped biting. Tommorow going for trout near NSB out of the kayak.

Ill gladly meet up with you in NSB on March 21-23 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 mins ago, kombi_rs said:

Ill gladly meet up with you in NSB on March 21-23 

We can go from parking lot inside Canaveral National Park.  Im going to scout this area tommorow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

28 mins ago, reelfire said:

We can go from parking lot inside Canaveral National Park.  Im going to scout this area tommorow

beware of poison ivy, i came back from a trip there and had a very bad time walking around there with shorts on

Edited by kombi_rs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.