DaveC

Crack 200, NIB, paperwork intact.

19 posts in this topic

NIB. Paperwork is crisp. Box is pristine except for two marks on the bottom where the reel foot rubbed cardboard away. Reel has,neber had line on it, never been on a rod. No scratches dings, nothing. Trying here before the other venues. Hard to find one unused, in a box with this condition, with paperwork. Price in 275 shipped, with insurance.

0111201802d.jpg

0111201802b.jpg

0111201802a.jpg

0111201802.jpg

0111201801a.jpg

0111201801.jpg

0111201800d.jpg

0111201800c.jpg

Very nice Dave, if Allen was still with us, that reel would of been gone long time ago...;)

Lou T

1 hour ago, Lou T said:

Very nice Dave, if Allen was still with us, that reel would of been gone long time ago...;)

Lou T

I know, Lou. No offers in the next few days and it goes to the bay.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:38 PM, PissonDFS said:

Any idea how old the reel is ??

Why did you ask that? Probably going to the auction site tomorrow.

3 hours ago, PissonDFS said:

Because it’s a great reel to be new in box. Never had anyone ever ask why I asked about info about something your selling?? 

I asked why you wanted to know how old it was because I guess the next question is did you want to buy it?

10 hours ago, PissonDFS said:

I’m really considering it. I enjoy using reels I grew up fishing with like old Penn 706,704 and 710.

Ok. Well let me know. One of the tackle experts on here told me that this would go high on eBay. I didn't want to list it there yet, for obvious reasons.

32 mins ago, PissonDFS said:

I appreciate it but I’m going to pass. Honestly don’t know much about them and it’s to nice to fish. Thanks 

No problem

Dave:

Are you located close to Ocean County, NJ?  If not, can u wait until the SOL Spring Fling, so that I could get a look at the reel (I am very interested, but would like to make an offer that saves on shipping/insurance - big medical bills with more coming).  

2 hours ago, FlatWing said:

Dave:

Are you located close to Ocean County, NJ?  If not, can u wait until the SOL Spring Fling, so that I could get a look at the reel (I am very interested, but would like to make an offer that saves on shipping/insurance - big medical bills with more coming).  

If you want to make an offer that is cool. I cant hold it without payment though. I hope you understand and hope that you dont have more med bills.