M&D's to reopen

Rate this topic

Eagles Dare

• 2 months later...

Still moving forward and doing all we can right now!  Not the best timing, but still hoping to see the doors open before end of May.  Everything’s been pushed back a bit, and there is certainly a new sense of unpredictability that I think everyone is facing right now.  There are a lot of people dealing with much worse - I’m healthy and hoping my family, friends and all of you stay the same.  I’ll try to keep this updated as shelves fill and things progress, website updates will follow.  Heres a picture from yesterday

image0.jpeg

3 mins ago, NickSan said:

Still moving forward and doing all we can right now!  Not the best timing, but still hoping to see the doors open before end of May.  Everything’s been pushed back a bit, and there is certainly a new sense of unpredictability that I think everyone is facing right now.  There are a lot of people dealing with much worse - I’m healthy and hoping my family, friends and all of you stay the same.  I’ll try to keep this updated as shelves fill and things progress, website updates will follow.  Heres a picture from yesterday

image0.jpeg

Looks great, cant wait to check it out

Stay safe

troll #122  <*)))<

2 hours ago, NickSan said:

image0.jpeg

Nick things look like all is going well, considering what is going on around here of late . Once you refurbish the shop that along with the fresh paint will make it a bright and cheerful to visit . Peace and Prayers

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

2 hours ago, NickSan said:

image0.jpeg

Looking forward to the shop.

3 hours ago, NickSan said:

image0.jpeg

wow, what a difference,looks great.

24 mins ago, gray gables said:

plug building supplies will continue from what I've been told. 

I hope this is true. My 12 year old will likely get into this. I ordered a few kits for him from CA that I would have preferred to get locally.