Eagles Dare

M&D's to reopen

Rate this topic

61 posts in this topic

That's some great news. Hopefully the shop maintains its classic style and attitude. Its a terrible trend we've been experiencing as local tackle shops close up and down the coast one by one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, ibe333333 said:

Nice!  Let’s start with the Spring sale and see how it goes

I loved the M&D's spring sale!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, robc22 said:

nice to see a local B&T start up again.....To heck with Bass Pro Shops!!

Yes to this,  great news about M&D'S

I hope they keep an inventory of all their small bits and pieces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The spring sale was great, but I always bought everything from Mike, sale or not.....he is just top notch.

 

I'm hoping the new owner keeps stocking lure building supplies like Mike did...that would make this guy VERY happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news. It'll be interesting to see if some of the ways Mike ran the operation carry over. Will there actually be a spring sale, with the same timing as in the past? Probably too early to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bdowning said:

Great news. It'll be interesting to see if some of the ways Mike ran the operation carry over. Will there actually be a spring sale, with the same timing as in the past? Probably too early to say.

Mike has said he is going to help the new owner get the place going in the spring. My assumption is if new ownership wants the place to succeed he will largely want to follow Mike's lead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ibe333333 said:

Nice!  Let’s start with the Spring sale and see how it goes

Mike already said there will be no spring sale. He said his sale stuff he had to order in the fall. Nice to see the shop stay open though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, gray gables said:

Mike already said there will be no spring sale. He said his sale stuff he had to order in the fall. Nice to see the shop stay open though. 

Bummer, always liked to stock up at the beginning of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, ibe333333 said:

Bummer, always liked to stock up at the beginning of the season.

I’m glad to the shop stay open. Also glad mike will be there to help out the new owners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sandbar1 said:

That's some great news. Hopefully the shop maintains its classic style and attitude. Its a terrible trend we've been experiencing as local tackle shops close up and down the coast one by one.

Good guy Mike:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.