Fishy4335

WTS/WTT Burberry Brit Wool Coat!!

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I bought this coat 3 years ago at Saks Fifth Avenue. The coat is a Large and had fit me perfectly at 5'10 160lbs..... this is a longer trench style wool coat meeting at the knee with a flip collar underneath sporting the purple and white Burberry plaid design.....

I paid $875 for the coat and barely wore it at the time.... the coat is in pristine condition. You probably wont find this coat around anymore this is a gem!Unfortunately I can't fit into the coat anymore and have a lot of other coats I use....

I am selling this for $300 or willing to trade for High end plugs!  Only serious inquiries only.... thank you....

20200110_174111.jpg

20200110_174136.jpg

20200110_174201.jpg

20200110_174309.jpg

20200110_174328.jpg

Edited by Fishy4335

Good morning,

I'll have a deal for you. 

I have BM, AH, some Pichney,etc...

And some cash if necessary.

I'll have pics tonight. 

Glad to say... I'm out fishing for the day... back to you later.

Thanks!

36 mins ago, Lateral Line said:

Good morning,

I'll have a deal for you. 

I have BM, AH, some Pichney,etc...

And some cash if necessary.

I'll have pics tonight. 

Glad to say... I'm out fishing for the day... back to you later.

Thanks!

I am interested! Thanks.....

Edited by Fishy4335

6 hours ago, Fishy4335 said:

I bought this coat 3 years ago at Saks Fifth Avenue. The coat is a Large and had fit me perfectly and 5'10 160lbs..... this is a longer trench style wool coat meeting at the knee with a flip collar underneath sporting the purple and white Burburry plaid design.....

I paid $875 for the coat and barely wore it at the time.... the coat is in pristine condition. You probably wont find this coat around anymore this is a gem!

Unfortunately I can't fit into the coat anymore and have a lot of other coats I use.... I am selling this for $250 or willing to trade for High end plugs! Thank you.... picture upon request! Only serious inquiries only....

interested in purchasing for asking price

can you post pic

21 mins ago, jim sylvester said:

interested in purchasing for asking price

can you post pic

I will post pictures later when I get home. Like I said the coat is in phenomenal condition no marks nothing like that clean I'll take pictures all around inside label collar. I'm not sure if I'll attempt to put it on because I'm 180 pounds now and I don't want to snap it. LOL

Pictures posted.... ther might be a few stray cat hairs on it since I do have a cat.... but other than that as can be seen pristine condition!!! First come first serve on this....

Edited by Fishy4335

Ttt..... will leave this here till end of weekend then moving this somewhere else.... just wanted to share this steal with the SOL family before I move on with it.... either way I expect this to be gone in a week for sure! 

Edited by Fishy4335

All set. 

cant change price of something that was originally posted with a different asking price (lower) once people show they are interested in it.  Bait and hook. Bad business. 

good luck with the sale

3 hours ago, jim sylvester said:

All set. 

cant change price of something that was originally posted with a different asking price (lower) once people show they are interested in it.  Bait and hook. Bad business. 

good luck with the sale

looked like you accepted the ORIGINAL asking price. Then it was changed. Not surprised though considering.....

Edited by Nomad92

5 mins ago, Nomad92 said:

looked like you accepted the ORIGINAL asking price. Then it was changed. Not surprised though considering.....

I did not "bait and switch" I needed to change the price for my own reasons.... I don't need the extra $50 bucks..... I did not purposely put the jacket up for sale for less then ask more to get more.... I did not have that motive before I put this up for sale.... this has been on the back of my coat rack for 3 years...

Why are you trying to  stir up a pot here with comments and negative heart s***..... he did not say I will take it!!! He said he was interested.... if you are not interested in this thread or the jacket then back off!!! :) Thank you....

Edited by Fishy4335

1 hour ago, Fishy4335 said:

I did not "bait and switch" I needed to change the price for my own reasons.... I don't need the extra $50 bucks..... I did not purposely put the jacket up for sale for less then ask more to get more.... I did not have that motive before I put this up for sale.... this has been on the back of my coat rack for 3 years...

Why are you trying to  stir up a pot here with comments and negative heart s***..... he did not say I will take it!!! He said he was interested.... if you are not interested in this thread or the jacket then back off!!! :) Thank you....

Why are you responding to me? As you mentioned, I didn't make an offer. But I was interested in the coat so I followed the thread to see where it went. And as for these "hearts" you speak of, I didn't provide any hearts. I gave your post with the price increase a "thumbs down". I've never seen it before on the site. I've been involved in at least 100 transactions (probably many more...). I can give a thumbs down wherever I please. I don't see any rules against it. And if there's any post on this site that deserves one, it's your post with the price increase AFTER a member basically says he wants the coat for the INITIAL asking price. I AM breaking rules by having this discussion with you here. So I'll refrain from posting anything more. I apologize in advance to other members involved in the thread (and any admins).