jason colby

The Circus?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I love boyton beach for saltwater. The gulf stream is less then a mile offshore and you can catch all sorts of species. I thinknright now it's redfish inshore and sailfishvand king mackerel offshore.

If you want something truly extraordinary try kayak fishing with Brian Niely. Cheaper then your standard charter and 2 times the fun. Pushin watet kayak charter is the name of the buisness I think.

IMAG0713.jpg

I used to have 2 different species of peacock bass as pets.  They are remarkable predators.  I threw a tennis ball to my dog near the tank one time and a tidal wave hit the side of the glass as all 3 went after the ball immediately.  I can imagine fishing topwater for them is incredible.  

1 hour ago, downset21 said:

I used to have 2 different species of peacock bass as pets.  They are remarkable predators.  I threw a tennis ball to my dog near the tank one time and a tidal wave hit the side of the glass as all 3 went after the ball immediately.  I can imagine fishing topwater for them is incredible.  

Perhaps when they are all juiced up when the water is warmer. I've never fished Florida freshwater later than April and according to people I've spoken to, they don't eat plastic worms and that is all I usually toss with the exception of some rubber frogs in lily pads. With those, I'm sure a peacock would not say no!