Rangler

WTS/WTT St. Croix Mojo Surf 8' Medium rod MSS80MMF

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Selling St. Croix Mojo surf 8' MSS80MMF 8-17 lb 3/4-3 oz rating

Nothing wrong with it. I have a small car and 8' barely fits in my car.

$100 pick up only near NoVA, DC or Baltimore. Not worth the shipping. 

Or trade with 10' triumph surf or 9-10' St. Croix mojo/avid/legend rods. Willing to pay extra cash for avid/legend.

IMG_8546.JPG

IMG_3823.JPG

IMG_7734.JPG

Edited by Rangler

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'll trade a Penn Prevail 10' 1-5 and Penn Clash 5000 spooled with 30lbs JBraid with box and papers. Rod / Reel combo in excellent condition used only a few times last season. I have 3 others in similar config hence I can let this combo go.

I'm in Balto so we can meet and inspect before we complete the trade.

Thanks.

Edited by JoelJ

1 hour ago, JoelJ said:

I'll trade a Penn Prevail 10' 1-5 and Penn Clash 5000 spooled with 30lbs JBraid with box and papers. Rod / Reel combo in excellent condition used only a few times last season. I have 3 others in similar config hence I can let this combo go.

I'm in Balto so we can meet and inspect before we complete the trade.

Thanks.

Thanks for your offer. Since I just posted today, I would like to wait for a few more days to see if anyone wants to grab it. I will definitely get back to you. Thanks!

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 3:33 PM, Rangler said:

Thanks for your offer. Since I just posted today, I would like to wait for a few more days to see if anyone wants to grab it. I will definitely get back to you. Thanks!

Sounds good!  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Max4 said:

Are you anywhere close to Manassas ? 

I am not but I drive down to Arlington on weekends. we can arrange a meet up somewhere near 66 or 495. maybe tysons corner?

hey rangler,  interested but don't want to jump in front of max. if you guys don't make a deal lets talk. i am visiting my mom in springfield va until the 22nd. tyson is easy for me or elsewhere. good luck to ya

12 hours ago, mark d said:

hey rangler,  interested but don't want to jump in front of max. if you guys don't make a deal lets talk. i am visiting my mom in springfield va until the 22nd. tyson is easy for me or elsewhere. good luck to ya

I haven’t heard from Max but if noone take it by next saturday. It is yours. Thanks

Go ahead Mark D Springfield or Tysons a little to far for me to want to go so ENJOY !! If you ever want to get rid of it let me know please ! Thanks for your patience and help Rangler ! Tight lines and God bless guys !! MAX 

mark d thank you for your courtesy not wanting to jump in front of me VERY MUCH appreciated and will not forget ! You are owed one by me friend ! MAX 

On 1/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, mark d said:

Oh I thought you are coming in town on 22nd... Sorry I misread your message lol.  If you are still around, we can arrange the meet up.