Rangler

WTS/WTT St. Croix Mojo Surf 8' Medium rod MSS80MMF

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Selling St. Croix Mojo surf 8' MSS80MMF 8-17 lb 3/4-3 oz rating

 

Nothing wrong with it. I have a small car and 8' barely fits in my car.

 

$100 pick up only near NoVA, DC or Baltimore. Not worth the shipping. 

 

Or trade with 10' triumph surf or 9-10' St. Croix mojo/avid/legend rods. Willing to pay extra cash for avid/legend.

 

 

IMG_8546.JPG

IMG_3823.JPG

IMG_7734.JPG

Edited by Rangler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'll trade a Penn Prevail 10' 1-5 and Penn Clash 5000 spooled with 30lbs JBraid with box and papers. Rod / Reel combo in excellent condition used only a few times last season. I have 3 others in similar config hence I can let this combo go.

 

I'm in Balto so we can meet and inspect before we complete the trade.

 

Thanks.

Edited by JoelJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
1
1 hour ago, JoelJ said:

I'll trade a Penn Prevail 10' 1-5 and Penn Clash 5000 spooled with 30lbs JBraid with box and papers. Rod / Reel combo in excellent condition used only a few times last season. I have 3 others in similar config hence I can let this combo go.

 

I'm in Balto so we can meet and inspect before we complete the trade.

 

Thanks.

Thanks for your offer. Since I just posted today, I would like to wait for a few more days to see if anyone wants to grab it. I will definitely get back to you. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 3:33 PM, Rangler said:

Thanks for your offer. Since I just posted today, I would like to wait for a few more days to see if anyone wants to grab it. I will definitely get back to you. Thanks!

Sounds good!  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Max4 said:

Are you anywhere close to Manassas ? 

I am not but I drive down to Arlington on weekends. we can arrange a meet up somewhere near 66 or 495. maybe tysons corner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 hey rangler,  interested but don't want to jump in front of max. if you guys don't make a deal lets talk. i am visiting my mom in springfield va until the 22nd. tyson is easy for me or elsewhere. good luck to ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mark d said:

 

 hey rangler,  interested but don't want to jump in front of max. if you guys don't make a deal lets talk. i am visiting my mom in springfield va until the 22nd. tyson is easy for me or elsewhere. good luck to ya

I haven’t heard from Max but if noone take it by next saturday. It is yours. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go ahead Mark D Springfield or Tysons a little to far for me to want to go so ENJOY !! If you ever want to get rid of it let me know please ! Thanks for your patience and help Rangler ! Tight lines and God bless guys !! MAX 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mark d thank you for your courtesy not wanting to jump in front of me VERY MUCH appreciated and will not forget ! You are owed one by me friend ! MAX 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, mark d said:

 

 hey rangler,  interested but don't want to jump in front of max. if you guys don't make a deal lets talk. i am visiting my mom in springfield va until the 22nd. tyson is easy for me or elsewhere. good luck to ya

Oh I thought you are coming in town on 22nd... Sorry I misread your message lol.  If you are still around, we can arrange the meet up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.