Seadogg

Winter/Spring trout 2020

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

A trip to Florida and the recent ice kept me on hiatus, but it’s back to business. Found an open stretch in an area that’s produced consistently this winter and got into them immediately. After landing three I began to drop fish after fish. I found out why when I reeled up for the day. Take a look at the fly... 

174E441B-8EAF-4C09-A797-223F1F7350A0.jpeg

D752B73E-DE9D-47A2-A72E-24E3DCEC2884.jpeg

5CB0257D-CB9D-46CE-8995-DBF9F2950E81.jpeg

Hey Seadogg, congrats on your fish so far this year.  The pictures are absolutely beautiful and inspiring.  Time for me to stop wasting all of this great weather and get out there!!!

1 hour ago, JoeC said:

Hey Seadogg, congrats on your fish so far this year.  The pictures are absolutely beautiful and inspiring.  Time for me to stop wasting all of this great weather and get out there!!!

Thanks man. Couple decent days coming up. It definitely helps take the edge off until the stripers return. 

Got out Sunday morning to enjoy some fresh air and toss some metal...Took a while but I managed to get a hold of a sprightly freckled lady. Checked February off my "at least one fish every month" list in 2020.

IMG_7565.JPG

9 hours ago, Wenz said:

This really looks great. If I live in Medford MA, where could I go for some trout fishing or other fish? Thanks a lot.

Jamaica pond or Brookline reservoir are prolly your closest bets