Plug and teaser

2020 Massachusetts Random Image Thread

Rate this topic

93 posts in this topic

36 mins ago, Plug and teaser said:

:th:  Have to get on of those.

I've had good luck with my other Browning cams so I went that direction. Just released last summer so there wasnt a lot of reviews. Its pricey compared to some of the others but had a couple of features important to me that most of the others didnt have. Mainly video mode and invisible black LED's for night shots. Also lets you download "HD" shots. Most of the others will only send low resolution thumbs via cell, you have to go pull the memory card for better pics. Cheapest service plan is $13 a month but you can deactivate and reactivate it whenever you want.

For just scouting Dicks has the Spypoint micro for $100 right now, and they give you 100 thumbs sent for free each month. Thinking about grabbing one of those too.

12 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

I've had good luck with my other Browning cams so I went that direction. Just released last summer so there wasnt a lot of reviews. Its pricey compared to some of the others but had a couple of features important to me that most of the others didnt have. Mainly video mode and invisible black LED's for night shots. Also lets you download "HD" shots. Most of the others will only send low resolution thumbs via cell, you have to go pull the memory card for better pics. Cheapest service plan is $13 a month but you can deactivate and reactivate it whenever you want.

For just scouting Dicks has the Spypoint micro for $100 right now, and they give you 100 thumbs sent for free each month. Thinking about grabbing one of those too.

I've had good luck with Browning cams too. :th:

Little pricey all in for a setup......but compared to other camera stuff ..... not bad at all.

On 2/15/2020 at 5:57 PM, JohnQ said:

I have had pretty good luck with Bushnell cameras.I have one Browning that has worked well the last three years.Some deer want to be the star of the show.

10210045.JPG

Bears too...

Tough light at this location, always shining at the camera.

But not many options at this spot.

bear.jpg.3edeff8b91fd0b0ee4319ca87f09bafe.jpg