codfish

FISH REPORT 2020 Cape Cod Bay to the Back Side of Province town "sand eel city"

Rate this topic

1,061 posts in this topic

If you are close by, outer cape, 2 lb bags, fresh fresh, $14/bag, $7/lb. Let me know I can get you contact info. Pretty sure Catatonic took advantage of this 

16 mins ago, fishonnelsons said:

If you are close by, outer cape, 2 lb bags, fresh fresh, $14/bag, $7/lb. Let me know I can get you contact info. Pretty sure Catatonic took advantage of this 

Yup...appreciate that tip .....I’ve been buying the 5lb buckets of fresh scallops for $75 like crazy too.....my vacuum sealer has been working overtime.

I’m glad I bought a spare freezer last year.

13 hours ago, fishonnelsons said:

Thanks so mush for sharing. 

Just a reminder :)

"Chipman’s Cove: closes for the taking of all shellfish on April 30 and reopens on the last Sunday in October, unless otherwise regulated"

A few casts at Pamet, nothing, too cold.

Bobby Rice came in with his family, said it was real slow at the bank and a big fleet closer to Plymouth were crying about the lack of great action. But, they got enough for a dinner. Saw a few other Posts, seems like it was a slow pick, some fish but not crazy, sure their are a few exceptions