codfish

FISH REPORT 2020 Cape Cod Bay to the Back Side of Province town "sand eel city"

Rate this topic

1,021 posts in this topic

In the 60’s it was the beginning, then the 70’s it really got bad and the 80’s finished it. People do indeed suck. Slobs , pigs , low life’s , lazy scum suckers or whatever you wanna call them. The evolution of the beach. I remember when there was NO plastic debris. None. Traps were wood. 

Just got back from my walk at the cape. Unlike at home I did not see any disposable masks or gloves on the roads or the town beaches along my route. Hope it stays that way. Huge mess at home. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, whaler1889 said:

Just got back from my walk at the cape. Unlike at home I did not see any disposable masks or gloves on the roads or the town beaches along my route. Hope it stays that way. Huge mess at home. 

in some places on cape the gloves and masks have replaced nip bottles on the side of the road... 

Edited by bradW

11 mins ago, bradW said:

in some places on cape the gloves and masks have replaced nip bottles on the side of the road... 

still see those vape things everywhere... the ones that look like car fuses.

The trash is already bad there and the fish haven’t even showed up yet....

I know I’m always the one to say it, and I really enjoy this thread, but if there was ever a year to be really careful about what you post/report this would be it. 

You’re all so lucky to have such a beautiful slice of heaven on earth. If it were me, I’d do everything to protect it.

Tight lines. 

10 hours ago, rbart said:

The trash is already bad there and the fish haven’t even showed up yet....

I know I’m always the one to say it, and I really enjoy this thread, but if there was ever a year to be really careful about what you post/report this would be it. 

You’re all so lucky to have such a beautiful slice of heaven on earth. If it were me, I’d do everything to protect it.

Tight lines. 

I am trying to do my part I started my own little "trash patrol":):)

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 hours ago, bradW said:

Boy,ain't that the truth.Except it's still the nips here.My road has a section of town conservation land from my house for about 1/2 mile.I walk it frequently to pick up the trash.It seems to be a constant few flinging the same nip bottles[Fireball] in the same locations along the road.Plenty of other crap too.From sofas,chairs,tires etc.To the usual cans, fast food containers,cans,bottles,& mystery filled plastic bags.Tried a game camera in one of the "fireball" locations but the vehicles are just driving and tossing which doesn't work.

Edited by theshadow

35 mins ago, dugal30 said:

Bout to take a few casts, came across these.  Useful or just paper weight material?

3F005149-87DE-4EC0-A96D-01ACC7B51A3D.jpeg

I only find plastic white bags:eek: never the good stuff

3 hours ago, dugal30 said:

Bout to take a few casts, came across these.  Useful or just paper weight material?

Absolutely no good, do not use those LURES.......Send immediately to Theroe  for proper disposal !!!!!!!:):):)

7 hours ago, dugal30 said:

They’re ok

i guess.....that guy is shady though :D