codfish

FISH REPORT 2020 Cape Cod Bay to the Back Side of Province town "sand eel city"

Rate this topic

327 posts in this topic

What happens if they find plover remains inside a  dead seal...would there be a issue if seals began to eat plover eggs.....shower thoughts

3 hours ago, Aaron Barmmer said:

We have ospreys at my golf course in Wellfleet.  Also almost ran over a bunch of pipping plovers down near old Chatham inlet/ Nauset ORV today.  Herring in the pilgrim lake run.  Spring is here! 

"Herring in the pilgrim lake run":) its go time

12 hours ago, Aaron Barmmer said:

We have ospreys at my golf course in Wellfleet.  Also almost ran over a bunch of pipping plovers down near old Chatham inlet/ Nauset ORV today.  Herring in the pilgrim lake run.  Spring is here! 

:wag::p

Are the plover cops out yet? :shock:

1 hour ago, codfish said:

Doing some walk and cast, walk and cast today:) probably won't catch anything but it helps with bored in the house.

Big browns aren't very far away.Also brookies just up the road too.

26 mins ago, l.i.fish.in.vt said:

Pilgram Lake,did they finish the new pipe this winter?

The top and sides to the shoreline are done awhile ago.Already slick as grease on top.

yeah they were done with that part before i left,thought they were going to go right across 6 with new pipe.Keep the old fellow in line,i don't want to on those beachs alone

7 hours ago, codfish said:

Doing some walk and cast, walk and cast today:) probably won't catch anything but it helps with bored in the house.

No luck for me today:( pretty bad when I can't even catch a stock trout :laugh::laugh:

5 hours ago, l.i.fish.in.vt said:

yeah they were done with that part before i left,thought they were going to go right across 6 with new pipe.Keep the old fellow in line,i don't want to on those beachs alone

gulls are hugginh the side of the lake all week scouting, been stuck in ptown all week