codfish

FISH REPORT 2020 Cape Cod Bay to the Back Side of Province town "sand eel city"

Rate this topic

1,065 posts in this topic

Took a walk today down the path before Ballston Beach[Brush Hollow].Hadn't been there in months.This is where my dogs 3 ashes where placed in the ocean.HOLY CRAP! 18-20' straight down drop off.Beautiful bar and tidal rip making up but you ain't getting down to the beach there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

with ski season in the midst,it is hard to even think about fishing,thanks Pete for the reminder that i have a few reels that i need to send back to Shimano for service.no plans to change anything in my plug bag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 mins ago, l.i.fish.in.vt said:

with ski season in the midst,it is hard to even think about fishing,thanks Pete for the reminder that i have a few reels that i need to send back to Shimano for service.no plans to change anything in my plug bag

My bag will consist of a replenished supply of what works for us.

E2962B63-CE6F-4877-8E9A-39BFE7DB1DF1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, catatonic said:

My bag will consist of a replenished supply of what works for us.

E2962B63-CE6F-4877-8E9A-39BFE7DB1DF1.jpeg

Nice supply. You are missing the assassins for Coast Guard and Salty's white needle for the kayak though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, The Rappin One said:

Nice supply. You are missing the assassins for Coast Guard and Salty's white needle for the kayak though. 

The assassins are on the “to buy list”.....I have a couple white needles though....just finished re-hooking anything in here that needed it and they’ve all been run through the dishwasher 

 

1A1118A7-05E0-4D2A-9C8E-985551015CAE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, catatonic said:

The assassins are on the “to buy list”.....I have a couple white needles though....just finished re-hooking anything in here that needed it and they’ve all been run through the dishwasher 

 

1A1118A7-05E0-4D2A-9C8E-985551015CAE.jpeg

nice:)is there any difference between a 8 inch wooden Zara Spook and a Doc??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, codfish said:

nice:)is there any difference between a 8 inch wooden Zara Spook and a Doc??

I doubt it...same action although 

I’ve never used an 8” spook ......I do use the little super spooks constantly on small fish though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.