CoffeeHangover

WTB RM Smith Back Bay Mini and CCW DP1

13 posts in this topic

What the title says, looking for the RM Smith in bone or bunker.  DP in white belly silver/grey/green top, blurple or eel.  As far as I'm aware the smiths are 1 oz 3.5" however looking back at listings I saw some under the same name at .3 oz.  I would prefer the 1 oz version.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:11 PM, CoffeeHangover said:

Still looking!  As for colors, show me what you've got.

I believe I have some Back Bay Minis.  I will verify when I get home tonight.

-Andrew

11 hours ago, Plugger207 said:

He sell sells em for 23. So one new one barely swam...$45 PayPal shipped

I can do that, I'll shoot you a pm.

2 hours ago, Millrtme said:

Here you go.  Never fished.  $22 shipped.

-Andrew

RM Mini Back bay.jpg

Are these the 1 oz version?  I'm a little confused because some previous listings are for 1/3 oz poppers however his site lists them at 1 oz under the same name.

Posted (edited) · Report post

17 hours ago, CoffeeHangover said:

I can do that, I'll shoot you a pm.

Are these the 1 oz version?  I'm a little confused because some previous listings are for 1/3 oz poppers however his site lists them at 1 oz under the same name.

I don't have the exact weight, but I can tell you it is not a 1/3oz, it is larger than that.  I will get you a pick with some of his other plugs for reference.

BTW, i have never seen a 1/3oz popper from Ryan, but would love to check it out.  I am loving his new Jelly Beans and can't wait to fish them for Smallmouth this summer.

-Andrew

Edited by Millrtme

5 hours ago, Millrtme said:

I don't have the exact weight, but I can tell you it is not a 1/3oz, it is larger than that.  I will get you a pick with some of his other plugs for reference.

BTW, i have never seen a 1/3oz popper from Ryan, but would love to check it out.  I am loving his new Jelly Beans and can't wait to fish them for Smallmouth this summer.

-Andrew

Huh, I may be wrong but before I put up a wtb I searched the wts and saw Marc had a listing of 3" 1/3rd oz poppers

15 hours ago, Millrtme said:

Here are a few pics with a Full Size Back Bay.  Sorry for the terrible lighting.

-Andrew

1CB7C8B8-1843-4772-98DA-2B1C09034C35.jpeg

DCB8D5E4-BB32-48DF-ADB5-706FC44DBE26.jpeg

Looks good, I'll shoot you a pm tonight.

14 hours ago, MorningWood said:

DP1 - Front one available - $27 shipped

P1200639.JPG

Sorry, I should have updated my post.  I think I've got what I was looking for, thanks SOL!