Rate this topic

103 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I hope the supplements includes truvada.

Had to look it up.  I guess my goals give off the “HIV Vibe”?   Lol ok then 

7 hours ago, Wayne Tj said:

Good luck with that, that’s a tall order. If you you do two or three, consider it a win. 

I’ve been doing this for years. But alcohol always ruins it. I’ve been IF Monday through Friday for two years now at least. I’ve done at least 20,000 pushups a year for the past 6 years. A few years of 36,500 and a few of less than 10 probably. So my goals are more  a continuation than anything. 

My meals are incredible and very healthy. I fast and then gym and then break fast without dig inn on Broad street M-F. 

Sunday is a free day and I indulge in my wife’s delicious sauce, meatballs, bracciole, sausage, ricotta and bread.  Then I do a 24 hour fast. 

Its actually easy easy to accomplish those things IF you exclude alcohol and edibles from your life. The rest is built into your routine.  

:) 

peace 

20 hours ago, TimS said:

Solid plan :laugh: 

I’m liking @Kings over Queens plan - try to be better...and I’m gonna keep stopping at red lights :th:

Yep.  Try to make today just a little bit better than yesterday. Emphasis on "try".  It's a good system. Not foolproof, but a good system nonetheless. :th: 

2 hours ago, Ravioli said:

I'm Big Boned!!!!

I've always short for my weight...but big boned works, too :th:

26 mins ago, Kneel said:

Yep.  Try to make today just a little bit better than yesterday. Emphasis on "try".  It's a good system. Not foolproof, but a good system nonetheless. :th: 

Sounds like a lotta pressure...if you are a little better every day by day 300 or so there's not a lotta room left for improvement and the last 65 are gonna be tough :scared: 

3 hours ago, FishermanTim said:

No, quite the opposite.

I don't waste time thinking about resolutions, I don't waste energy trying to NOT do something, and I can enjoy the whole year because every day brings a chance of success...not failure.

Setting the bar kinda low if you ask me.  

I'm making arrangements to check two things off of my very short Bucket List in 2020:

1. Attend the World Championship BBQ Cooking Contest

2. Visit the National Bird Dog Museum / Field Trial HOF 

Maybe I should call it my Dolt List...

24 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

I need a new hobby for 2020

Have you tried fishing? :idea:

;)

TimS