JayG123

WTB Gary2’s, Darby creek’s

62 posts in this topic

8 mins ago, Dave Peros said:

Hi Jay - 

At the prices I quote, the total would be $310. I can do $295 for the lot shipped. 

Dave

Ok Dave that works. I’ll take them for $295. Please message me your PayPal address. Thanks!

Jay

Hi Jay - That's great. I hope this doesn't throw a wrench into this, but I prefer not use PayPal and go with a USPS Money Order instead. I apologize up front for not stating this and if there is no way you can do the MO, I understand. I will PM you my mailing address if the MO works, but if you need to do PP, let me know.

Dave

3 mins ago, Dave Peros said:

Hi Jay - That's great. I hope this doesn't throw a wrench into this, but I prefer not use PayPal and go with a USPS Money Order instead. I apologize up front for not stating this and if there is no way you can do the MO, I understand. I will PM you my mailing address if the MO works, but if you need to do PP, let me know.

Dave

No problem at all Dave. A postal money order is fine. I’ll send it out today. Thanks again,

Jay

20 hours ago, DaveC said:

Sorry, I cannot. I would do the 125 shipped. Best I can do.

Dave, sorry for not replying until now. I understand about the price. A Gary hand carved is a Gary hand carved. Not exactly easy to come by these days & especially unfished. I would like to think about it if that’s alright. I want to see if anything else pops up as I have a cpl current wtb threads at the moment. If nothing else pops up I may be willing to spend the $125. I would just like to see if any other plugs are offered up. I hope that isn’t a problem. If it is just lmk. I will try to give u an answer asap. I appreciate you offering it. It’s a beautiful plug. Thanks again for posting.

Jay

6 mins ago, DaveC said:

Honestly I'm not going to hold it. I'm going to offer it up elsewhere and if it sells it sells. I understand your position but with you wanting to see if something else would pop up I want to do the same. Thanks for the consideration.

Ok I completely understand. Thank u for posting.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:20 AM, JayG123 said:

Ok I’ll take them. Msg me payment info when you get a chance please. Thanks.

Jay, any interest in the Wood O for 100 shipped?

Hey Jay I replied to your pm. Here’s a pic of some gary2’s. The tiger is new. Everything else has been in the water. Let me know if anything interests you and I can send pics of the individual plugs  Thanks. 

0AE634A2-3986-49BD-9459-EDC76B83956E.jpeg

16 mins ago, zero limit said:

Hey Jay I replied to your pm. Here’s a pic of some gary2’s. The tiger is new. Everything else has been in the water. Let me know if anything interests you and I can send pics of the individual plugs  Thanks. 

0AE634A2-3986-49BD-9459-EDC76B83956E.jpeg

Hi and thanks for posting. Those are some beautiful plugs. I’d like to get an idea what you’re thinking for prices because once I know that I can decide whether or not I’m interested still. Please get back to me at your convenience. Thanks again.