JayG123

WTB Gary2’s, Darby creek’s

62 posts in this topic

59 mins ago, DaveC said:

Any interest in these? These are the only two Darbys I have ever seen in this shape and size?

51774F79-4826-4885-A496-56F5110985AF.jpeg

Oh wow those are different. I’ve never seen any Darby’s that look quite like that. I appreciate you taking the time to take & post pictures but I’m not interested in those ones. Again, thank you though. I really do appreciate the reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Gary's are you looking for? Can you be more specific about your wants, since I thought you were looking for any Darby lure and was wrong. ;)

 

Edited by DaveC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DaveC said:

What Gary's are you looking for? Can you be more specific about your wants, since I thought you were looking for any Darby lure and was wrong. ;)

 

Honestly I’m open to see any that someone would be willing to part with. I’m not really looking for a specific model. It could be a sidekick, a deep diver, a tiger, surfster etc... & as for Darby’s I’m mostly looking for metal lips in salt water sizes. I guess I like the full bodied ones tho, for lack of a better word. I get that specifying would let ppl know more of what I’m looking for & keep ppl from wasting their time but I am actually open to all. I just didn’t like the flat-bodied style of those ones. Thank u again tho for taking the time to post them, & giving me the opportunity to consider them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

$100 for this lot.

I would like to take these two and also the two I inquired about on my other thread if you don’t mind me not taking this whole lot. $155 shipped for the 4? I forgot to quote you on my other WTB but I did reply there also. Please lmk. Thank you.

C81821E7-BA87-423E-82CE-13718E5D4674.jpeg

Edited by JayG123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you would like to keep as a lot just lmk. I would take them still. I am the one asking for Darby’s after all, & you’re nice enough to offer them. Just figured it can’t hurt to ask. So either way... thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 mins ago, JayG123 said:

If you would like to keep as a lot just lmk. I would take them still. I am the one asking for Darby’s after all, & you’re nice enough to offer them. Just figured it can’t hurt to ask. So either way... thanks again.

 

Not a problem, I don't mind. So that is the Mike's Bunker swimmer, Clone mack, Darby sand eel needle, & gray bumble bee for $155 shipped payed via paypal. If that is correct, I will pm you my payment info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

 

Not a problem, I don't mind. So that is the Mike's Bunker swimmer, Clone mack, Darby sand eel needle, & gray bumble bee for $155 shipped payed via paypal. If that is correct, I will pm you my payment info.

Yep that’s correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.