JayG123

WTB Gary2’s, Darby creek’s

62 posts in this topic

59 mins ago, DaveC said:

Any interest in these? These are the only two Darbys I have ever seen in this shape and size?

51774F79-4826-4885-A496-56F5110985AF.jpeg

Oh wow those are different. I’ve never seen any Darby’s that look quite like that. I appreciate you taking the time to take & post pictures but I’m not interested in those ones. Again, thank you though. I really do appreciate the reply!

What Gary's are you looking for? Can you be more specific about your wants, since I thought you were looking for any Darby lure and was wrong. ;)

Edited by DaveC

3 hours ago, DaveC said:

What Gary's are you looking for? Can you be more specific about your wants, since I thought you were looking for any Darby lure and was wrong. ;)

Honestly I’m open to see any that someone would be willing to part with. I’m not really looking for a specific model. It could be a sidekick, a deep diver, a tiger, surfster etc... & as for Darby’s I’m mostly looking for metal lips in salt water sizes. I guess I like the full bodied ones tho, for lack of a better word. I get that specifying would let ppl know more of what I’m looking for & keep ppl from wasting their time but I am actually open to all. I just didn’t like the flat-bodied style of those ones. Thank u again tho for taking the time to post them, & giving me the opportunity to consider them.

1 hour ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

$100 for this lot.

I would like to take these two and also the two I inquired about on my other thread if you don’t mind me not taking this whole lot. $155 shipped for the 4? I forgot to quote you on my other WTB but I did reply there also. Please lmk. Thank you.

C81821E7-BA87-423E-82CE-13718E5D4674.jpeg

Edited by JayG123

If you would like to keep as a lot just lmk. I would take them still. I am the one asking for Darby’s after all, & you’re nice enough to offer them. Just figured it can’t hurt to ask. So either way... thanks again.

50 mins ago, JayG123 said:

If you would like to keep as a lot just lmk. I would take them still. I am the one asking for Darby’s after all, & you’re nice enough to offer them. Just figured it can’t hurt to ask. So either way... thanks again.

Not a problem, I don't mind. So that is the Mike's Bunker swimmer, Clone mack, Darby sand eel needle, & gray bumble bee for $155 shipped payed via paypal. If that is correct, I will pm you my payment info.

2 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Not a problem, I don't mind. So that is the Mike's Bunker swimmer, Clone mack, Darby sand eel needle, & gray bumble bee for $155 shipped payed via paypal. If that is correct, I will pm you my payment info.

Yep that’s correct