Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Good2Go

In the market for a 23-25 ft walkaround

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Sold my cc 2 years ago and my fishing time has easily been halved. Been searching multiple sites but thought if any of you have a boat for sale you could drop me a line. Preferences are 2005 or newer, cuddy cabin with potty for the ladies, hard top, electronics including radio, GPS, fish finder, single 4 st outboard, trailer. Mostly for use in LIS but might want to try Montauk or Block Island weather permitting. I’m in E CT so needs to be in striking distance. Merry Christmas, all!

How about a CC (center console) in that size with a head in the console?  Many who buy a cuddy cabin boat to placate the family end up back in a center console.

10 hours ago, tbyrne said:

How about a CC (center console) in that size with a head in the console?  Many who buy a cuddy cabin boat to placate the family end up back in a center console.

I had a cc (sans potty) before, had to haul all my stuff back and forth every trip. So I’m thinking with a cuddy after I wash it down I can store most equipment on the boat. 

On 1/1/2020 at 10:11 AM, Grayson said:

By everything I'm guessing you mean rods/reels? That can still be a pain with a cuddy.

I have a 25 walk around. ,with a potty I keep all my equipment aboard ,I only bring a cooler with ice drinks and lunch . I keep it in a marina and it is on a rack. The marina is fenced in with security cameras and the owner lives on site. Nice in bad weather , what you gain in comfort you loose in fishability . The much larger walk arounds with wider beams seem to have that figured but who has that kind of cash.